Champions League 2019/20 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Let's not kid ourselves, if Berna starts any match we will be underdogs. It's better to avoid Madrid and Spurs, Madrid because they have pedigree and Spurs because of Mourinho. If we get through to the quarters there is a high probability we'll have to play an elite team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Let's not kid ourselves, if Berna starts any match we will be underdogs. It's better to avoid Madrid and Spurs, Madrid because they have pedigree and Spurs because of Mourinho. If we get through to the quarters there is a high probability we'll have to play an elite team.
Last year we got knocked out by Ajax so we can't take any team for granted just hope that Douglas Costa and Chiellini return for the knockout round

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's a shame Chelsea didn't concede that late equaliser. Shit team for this level and grabbed several undeserved points. They'll probably go on and fucking win it now...

Salzburg looked like a training game for Liverpool. The defending and goalkeeping from the home team was amateur level at times, the keeper gifted both goals by randomly rushing out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm glad Liverpool didn't finish 2nd - I would hate to draw them so early (or draw them at all for that matter).

Anyone but Spurs in the 2nd round, and we are good.
I said it last matchday when we secured the first spot that we are getting Tottenham. You do know deep down that we are getting them and that's why you said what you said.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn’t we beat them in 14-15, when they had prime Ronaldo? Their only exit in CL in 5 years...

Fuck, I miss that midfield.
Everything apart from the CL final was amazing that season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Then they beat us twice, in final and Quarters, the latter one really hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Following this logic, then Sass > Atleti :p
I'm just following your lead. Seriously I don't think we r in a state to ask for any rival cuz right now we r playing quite bad... hopefully after winter we can have everyone back bar Chiello and our game start to click

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)