Champions League 2019/20 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Napoli aren’t strong and we wouldn’t play them in the last 16 anyway.

But yes, avoiding Liverpool is paramount. They would absolutely destroy us.
Yeah but now one of other 1st places will have to play them and possibly get eliminated by them, and we could get Napoli in the 1/4 final, which would be an awesome draw.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I thought Liverpool would be worse and easier to face off in CL this season. But they're able to kill a team in 1 minute. Lethal and cold blooded

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah but now one of other 1st places will have to play them and possibly get eliminated by them, and we could get Napoli in the 1/4 final, which would be an awesome draw.
That’s assuming Napoli win their second round game. With the way they’ve been playing and Gattuso as coach, I wouldn’t hold my breath.

What does it matter to us anyway? We aren’t coming close to winning this trophy.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I thought Liverpool would be worse and easier to face off in CL this season. But they're able to kill a team in 1 minute. Lethal and cold blooded
Their mentality is something else. I don’t think they are the best team in Europe, but it’s almost as if they will themselves to win everything. Kinda like the Real teams of 2014-18.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Liverpool scare me. have that sort of "not playing our best but can turn up and do whatever is needed to win" thing going for them.

A real confidence and belief that they will win.

So after today's results did Napoli get 1st and Liverpool get 2nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)