Champions League 2019/20 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Key difference, that was Bayern, one of the top 3 sides in Europe. Second, we should've been 3-0 up if not for a scandalous offside call.
Yes, Allegri did make a mistake by sitting too deep, and subbing out Morata, but we were really struggling with injuries before the game.
Plus it was a knockout game therefore much more meltdown inducing. But I was mainly comparing the feeling of leading 2-0 and then collapse, it sucks when it happens to your team.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Oh absolutely, I stopped watching football for the rest of the season after that game. It was worse than the Berlin and Cardiff defeats emotionally.
The Galatasaray game in 2013-2014 did that to me I was so frustrated. The pitch was hilariously bad, then they resumed the match the day after only for us to get scored on by fucking Sneijder. Stopped watching and following football for months until the Lyon quarters (I think?) before the Benfica semis

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Also a Napoli meltdown after the draw last night
it's fun to watch, but i don't get their meltdown to be honest. they dominated the match, they were quite unlucky with that penalty and those shots ending on the woodwork, and they still have a very, very good chance to qualify. they have to beat genk at home, and they are through. they should calma, not create more unnecessary drama.

i guess it's adl who lost the plot completely.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
it's fun to watch, but i don't get their meltdown to be honest. they dominated the match, they were quite unlucky with that penalty and those shots ending on the woodwork, and they still have a very, very good chance to qualify. they have to beat genk at home, and they are through. they should calma, not create more unnecessary drama.

i guess it's adl who lost the plot completely.
Pressure is getting unmanageable for them. They've won nothing over the years and they keep on pumping themselves up every now and then.

Ancelotti is doing his thing - destroying all the work Sarri did. Every three days there are complains from Napoli's followers that no player knows his role anymore under him. They look unbalanced as fuck and also there are motivational problems I believe.
ADL attacks players openly which obviously doesn't help.

They're simply falling apart even though they are far from 'sporting' tragedy. It's in their heads though.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How many goals will City score tonight against Bergamasco?
I‘ll go with 6. Other bets?
only 5 to go then.

damn, what a naive team it is. i respect gasp's no compromise approach, but he needs to up his defensive game to be competitive in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)