Champions League 2019/20 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Why so negative? We should aim to top the group and expect to face a top tier team quarter finals onwards. The way we play in those games is when we decide if we have failed and how badly.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We never qualify easily
Ok we will fight it with our teeth no matter which team we get but in the end we will qualify in 1st or 2nd place..

P.S
18/19
Juve 12pts Man Utd 10pts Valencia 8pts and it was quite easy...
17/18
Juve 14pts Sevilla 11pts Lyon 8pts I`d call this easy as well but as you wish..

OP
Ronn

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
  • Thread Starter #131
    Ok we will fight it with our teeth no matter which team we get but in the end we will qualify in 1st or 2nd place..

P.S
    18/19
    17/18
    You don't remember how it happened? We lost to United last year in our ground and had a shaky 1-0 win against Valencia at home to qualify. We almost lost the first place by losing to Young Boys but United didn't take that chance.
    2016-17 we had to win in Sevilla while they were down to 10 for an hour and finally Bonucci scored the winning goal. I think both the red card and the penality awarded to us were lucky ones.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    You can add a 5th team it wouldnt matter much.. Juve and Real will easily go through from this group..

- - - Updated - - -

We might finish 2nd but no way we end up third..
    We have a manager that has never ever made it out of the group.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    A typical CL anti-Juve draw:

We will get Real, Olympiakos and Galatasaray, or Tottenham, Valencia and Lokomotiv.

With the first game away vs the most prepared team, the middle games with the strongest team, starting with the game at their home and the easiest game in Turin will be last, when everything will be already decided.

I wonder how Zenit gathered more points than Real in the past 5 years?!?

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

P.S
    18/19
    17/18
    Allegri :touched:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    You don't remember how it happened? We lost to United last year in our ground and had a shaky 1-0 win against Valencia at home to qualify. We almost lost the first place by losing to Young Boys but United didn't take that chance.
    2016-17 we had to win in Sevilla while they were down to 10 for an hour and finally Bonucci scored the winning goal. I think both the red card and the penality awarded to us were lucky ones.
    We lost to Man Utd despite dominating.. We qualified with ease last year dont try to make it look like we barely went through..
    If you want to say we won because of luck you should also point when we lost because of luck..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)