Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
no fans in the stadium is what im talking about

will be a meh feeling to watch

- - - Updated - - -

why do you hate Milan more?
I don't get along with their fans on the internet and also in real world.
It annoys me when they always try to diminish our success in Italy by bringing up their 7 CL titles.
Also, you will always see them calling us cheaters even though they have even richer history in match-fixing. They got kicked out to Serie B in the 80s but most of their fans don't even know this fact.
Ignorant bunch of losers.

Oct 23, 2011
Watching this game makes you wonder how Atalanta has been cruising past opponents in Serie A tbh. That 2nd half was extremely naive from Gasperini, players were literally getting cramps and they were still pressing PSG at their own penalty box which left Mbappe and Neymar 1v1. You can get away with that against Brescia and Lecce but not against the best and fastest attackers in Europe ffs.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't get along with their fans on the internet and also in real world.
It annoys me when they always try to diminish our success in Italy by bringing up their 7 CL titles.
Also, you will always see them calling us cheaters even though they have even richer history in match-fixing. They got kicked out to Serie B in the 80s but most of their fans don't even know this fact.
That's so true. They always claim to be saints and are left in stupor when I mention the Totanaro Scandal lol

Fake-ass glory hunters... now stuck with this wrecked ship :lol:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Personally, I hate Milan more because I started following Juve in the 90s and throughout the years up to calciopoli Inter were like a Napoli these days. Not to mention the 2003 UCL final penalty shootout loss which was really the game that hurt me the most.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
That's so true. They always claim to be saints and are left in stupor when I mention the Totanaro Scandal lol

Fake-ass glory hunters... now stuck with this wrecked ship :lol:
Milan seems to have gotten a lot of fans in the 90's. Wonder if they're still with them in 2020.

I just remember their team from the early/mid 00's. Shevchenko was one of my favorites, what a striker.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Milan seems to have gotten a lot of fans in the 90's. Wonder if they're still with them in 2020.

I just remember their team from the early/mid 00's. Shevchenko was one of my favorites, what a striker.
One would think you would still read up on your club's history ffs :D

Milan is a legendary club no doubt about that and they will be back sooner or later. But fuck them to eternity!

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Milan is a legendary club no doubt about that and they will be back sooner or later. But fuck them to eternity!
You think so?

United have the finances to back them up and get back to their mid/late 00's times when but Milan seems to have a long way to go still.

But yes they're a legendary club and had some of the greatest players to ever grace the game.

I remember how they used to fuck us over again and again in the CL.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You think so?

United have the finances to back them up and get back to their mid/late 00's times when but Milan seems to have a long way to go still.

But yes they're a legendary club and had some of the greatest players to ever grace the game.

I remember how they used to fuck us over again and again in the CL.
I hope not but I think they will be back. Just too big of a club not to (same as United). They will get money too sooner or later.
Just hope it all takes them even longer than Liverpool (the Ajax case doesn't apply to Milans and MUs of the world, it's another level of global appeal/fandom/reach).

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I hope not but I think they will be back. Just too big of a club not to (same as United). They will get money too sooner or later.
Just hope it all takes them even longer than Liverpool (the Ajax case doesn't apply to Milans and MUs of the world, it's another level of global appeal/fandom/reach).
They will be back sooner or later true.

Always the same against them :depressed:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I personally find all this animosity towards other clubs and their fans super boring. I guess many just need to see others as "villains" in order to feel better about the club/computer/car/phone or whatever the thing is they like.
You're right

I might sound like a hypocrite as there's few clubs I dislike but I can't say I have hate for any clubs

After all it's just football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)