Champions League 2019/20 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Did you miss the first 10 mins of the match, where they literally had 3 very good chances to score?

Sportiello hasn’t been tested at all. Neymar missed one sitter and that’s about it.

Lmao @ 35% possession. You sound like a Barca fan.
Reminds me of this

Barcelona midfielder Xavi Hernández is convinced that there is no footballing crisis at the Catalan club. In fact, he says that he laughs whenever he hears of the so-called 'end of an era' at Barça. "It won't happen for a long time. It's very clear that all those people who enjoy talking about this end of an era aren't Barça fans," he said.
In that sense, the midfielder offered up a strange interpretation of the Champions League tie against Bayern Munich, which the Germans won 7-0 over two legs: “We enjoyed the bulk of the possession against Bayern, they couldn't control the game. To look only at the result doesn't really tell the whole story."

https://www.marca.com/2013/06/08/en/football/barcelona/1370717058.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I actually did miss it :lol2: I was looking for a new stream.

I'm just being honest. If I had to pick who I'd rather see go through? Atalanta surely. Do I like PSG as a team? No, I just like Mbappe. Did PSG choke considering the money, yeah, but they did play good and deserved to go through a couple of times in the recent years. But yeah, we had better CL runs, without a doubt.
:tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
paris has a mediocre midfield.
E3E4118A-E466-4CCD-B317-941C61F27FBE.jpeg
Makes the Juve midfield look decent

Let's go Atalanta. Beat those desert fags aka Qatar Moneybags Bedouin FC.
I passed the Harvard implicit bias test against Muslims, so I can say this too.

PSG, the french Juventus
100%

City is still there and so is Barca
Pep won’t win crap in Europe without Messi. Been saying it for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)