Champions League 2019/20 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It's true, we've no mid to create in the middle and no one to provide width and penetrate the flanks (except when Cuadrado is in mood or DC isn't injured).

Ronaldo-Dybala attack with Higuain as backup is as good as it gets.

- - - Updated - - -

Third or fourth season in a row...CM and RB remain as problem areas.

- - - Updated - - -

And CB...thanks Bonucci and injuries.

May 23, 2013
I haven't watched Bayern this year. But their result today gives me flashbacks to when they thrashed Hamburg before battering us in 2013 :scared:. This is probably their year and if that is the case Bayern will likely claim another treble. It's funny, most seem to consider Lewandowski a CL flop (which is entirely wrong IMO), but if Bayern were to win the CL that perception would change entirely.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
B81s CL Odds:

Liverpool 3.75
Bayern 6.5
City 8
PSG 10
Barcelona 11
Juventus 12
Real Madrid 16
Dortmund 20
Atletico 25
Spurs 30
Atalanta 40
Leipzig 50
Napoli 60
Lyon 80
Valencia 150
Chelsea 200

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
B81s CL Odds:

Liverpool 3.75
Bayern 6.5
City 8
PSG 10
Barcelona 11
Juventus 12
Real Madrid 16
Dortmund 20
Atletico 25
Spurs 30
Atalanta 40
Leipzig 50
Napoli 60
Lyon 80
Valencia 150
Chelsea 200

- - - Updated - - -

As things stand:
Liverpool same - Clear favorite
Real - Doesnt matter they are clutch when it comes to CL... 7 - Also they are playing quite well - Zidane is simply magic! I wish we had him with us...
Bayern 8 - Beating Chelsea?! not impressed...
PSG 14 - The only reason I put them above us is because they function while we dont.. I personally dont think they`ll go through vs Dortmund..
Juve 16 - Im being generous - Our team play as 11 individuals with no connection between the players...
Dortmund 16 - They arent Juve in terms of quality but they are way more a team than we are..
Atletico 16 - D.Simeone - Currently as strong as Juve and Dortmund IMO.
The rest cant even win by luck so it doesnt matter...

Jun 6, 2015
All that video tells me is that we should be able to overtake The Red Cunts of Manchester soon. Barcelona will be very difficult to overtake, Bayern highly improbable, and Madrid impossible. I don't think anyone is ever going to overtake Real, unless they dissolve the team and start in the 4th division or something.
Considering that the video doesn't include this season I'd think we've already overtaken them.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
All that video tells me is that we should be able to overtake The Red Cunts of Manchester soon. Barcelona will be very difficult to overtake, Bayern highly improbable, and Madrid impossible. I don't think anyone is ever going to overtake Real, unless they dissolve the team and start in the 4th division or something.
to me is that list good as it also shows the historic biggest clubs

agreed about Real, no one is gonna overtake them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)