Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Capello would still have lost with that team. He got schooled by Pool and Arse. Great squad but Capello old fashion tactics cost us in europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Highlight of the game really.
Remember that like yesterday sitting in a bar full of pool fans. That was another embarrassing night. Fucko capello.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Dantes You guys had a great run. Don't forget the City and Ajax ties, Spurs had some special journey this season
Tbh I don’t really feel bad for him. He came here talking trash about how Juve would finish 5th in EPL (Behind Chelsea and Spurs at 70ish points lol). And saying not being jealous of Spurs would backfire long term. He’s also super arrogant like @Nostradamus about transfer stuff and coach speculation, but not at a club that warrants this at all.

I was cheering for Spurs, and wanted them to win but Dantes himself can eat some humble pie lol

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Tbh I don’t really feel bad for him. He came here talking trash about how Juve would finish 5th in EPL (Behind Chelsea and Spurs at 70ish points lol). And saying not being jealous of Spurs would backfire long term. He’s also super arrogant like @Nostradamus about transfer stuff and coach speculation, but not at a club that warrants this at all.

I was cheering for Spurs, and wanted them to win but Dantes himself can eat some humble pie lol
I find him respectful all things considered. He doesn't say those things to taunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)