Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Liverpool would get more ball if they were more compact. Harder to get the ball when you have 3 forwards away from your midfield. But anyways, looks like the tactic worked.
I guess we have a disagreement over the word "over aggressive". If Liverpool cannot press because the distance between midfield and forward lines are huge I would call it bad set up. They very much owe their win to that stupid penalty.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Cant believe they have 6 fuckin CLs while we have just 2.
Calciopoli fucked us in the ass. That should have been us in 06-07... on our 11 year gaps... Not fucking Milan.

Now Liverpool, Bayern, Barca are all a mile ahead, and even Inter passed us.

This is why I will never tire of destroying Serie A. And why I will never cheer on any of these other cunt Italian teams in Europe.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
All 3 of the Lippi losses were devastating, because we had the clearly superior team in all of them. One of them being decided by an offside goal, and another having Nedved suspended for a ticky-tack yellow, makes it all the more soul-crushing. :sad:
Offside goal did nothing, Juventus' poor finishing did everything against Real, that Davids miss is still haunting me in my nightmares and against Milan it was poor choice of penalty takers , fucking chokers

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I did I hail Klopps performances on todays match? Todays match sucked and both teams sucks.

I'm just saying that Klopp is fantastic. He was amazing at Dortmund and he did amazing here. He almost won EPL as well thsi year. When he leaves Liverpool will start to suck again.

Btw I think us getting Klopp is literally 0%. He will join either Real, Barca or PSG next. And if there's any big name we're getting from todays match imo it's gonna be Salah with some crazy transfer fee.
Ah ok, thought you were praising him based on today seeing as you were doing so as they went 2-0 up.

I like Klopp but I think he got it wrong today and better teams would have taken advantage. Fortunately for him, they didn't need to do much to win today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)