Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
juve would finish 5th in the premier league. :rofl: then he deleted the post after he got a couple of well deserved dislikes. at least, i couldn't find it yesterday.
Oh i saw that and wrote a lengthy post in response to dantes. Wasnt sure if gordon was talking about that or something else

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Come on now.

Enough.

Back on topic.

Pool got this. The double is theirs.
He is full of shit. Juve will finish 5th in pl? Bullshit. We played liked shit against them last season and still raped them. And he has the balls to come here and write something like that, why? Because Spurs is in the final?

His team has been extremely lucky to reach the final, but he is acting like they have been destroying teams on their way to the final :lol: they have used up all their luck, and they are only in the final to take the beating. What RM did to Liverpool last year is exaclty what Liverpool will do to Spurs this year.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Come on now.

Enough.

Back on topic.
Sorry Dai, this is irritating. I'll let it go after this.

@Ronn @Juve92 @s4tch

The single character post clearly upset so many thin-skinned people that much. Users that are happy to dish banter out but cannot cope with it coming back in another direction and who are so insecure about the perception of their club from the outside (whether in jest or not) that it was reported ... and hidden pending moderator review for at least a full day.

It was never deleted. It was temporarily censored whilst a decision was taken to decide whether the site users were emotionally strong enough to cope. It seems that some of you are not.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sorry Dai, this is irritating. I'll let it go after this.

@Ronn @Juve92 @s4tch

The single character post clearly upset so many thin-skinned people that much. Users that are happy to dish banter out but cannot cope with it coming back in another direction and who are so insecure about the perception of their club from the outside (whether in jest or not) that it was reported ... and hidden pending moderator review for at least a full day.

It was never deleted. It was temporarily censored whilst a decision was taken to decide whether the site users were emotionally strong enough to cope. It seems that some of you are not.
Good thing I said I was wrong and it's still there. Otherwise you'd have written a book about it.
Anyway I don't mind what you say at all. If I have an issue with that I'd respond here. Reporting an opinion is idiotic in my book.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He is full of shit. Juve will finish 5th in pl? Bullshit. We played liked shit against them last season and still raped them. And he has the balls to come here and write something like that, why? Because Spurs is in the final?

His team has been extremely lucky to reach the final, but he is acting like they have been destroying teams on their way to the final :lol: they have used up all their luck, and they are only in the final to take the beating. What RM did to Liverpool last year is exaclty what Liverpool will do to Spurs this year.
We threw them out, but to say we raped them? Like, have you actually watched the games?

As much as i like to troll arrogant members and fans of foreign clubs who just sign up here right before important CL clashes, to shit on Juve and gloat about their superior team or league, Dantes surely isn't one of them.

Signed up and has never been disrespectful towards Juve, and the amount of EPL fapping is still tolerable too for the most time.

There are WAY bigger shit stains among the native users on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)