Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
:cry: keep trying, sweetie
If you really believe I was trolling yesterday then you are wrong. That story is true, and the way you reacted proved you are just like my friends lil brother. Now I won't respond to you anymore, find someone else, I'm not that type of guy. Bye.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Youre not fooling anyone :ghey:
Couldn't resist, but yeah I'm not good at fooling ppl, but it's amazing how you have been doing this for years, must have been hard. :sad:

Back to some CL talk now. Won't watch the shitshow, but I hope Liverpool takes it since my dad is a fan.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Downvote is a bit unwarranted. You'd suggest benching a player with 125 goals in 178 Tottenham games (161/271 career), who also happens to be one of the best 9's in the World, against a very capable Liverpool team?

- - - Updated - - -

What a surprise, ColloRosso following and downvoting my posts. You are the epitome of a troll (and probably fancy me a bit, I guess). Plastic CR7 fanboy.

Last edited:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Lol at this debate: Kean will of course start if fit. He's their biggest star and captain.
Of course.

It's academic, but Kane is the defacto Captain. Lloris (world cup winner, drunk driver, penalty-saver and ocassional brain-fart merchant) is the one that wears the Captain's armband. He's erratic, unpredictable, brilliant and shit all at once - a perfect fit.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Downvote is a bit unwarranted. You'd suggest benching a player with 125 goals in 178 Tottenham games (161/271 career), who also happens to be one of the best 9's in the World, against a very capable Liverpool team?

- - - Updated - - -

What a surprise, ColloRosso following and downvoting my posts. You are the epitome of a troll (and probably fancy me a bit, I guess). Plastic CR7 fanboy.
You care about dislikes? :rofl: can I ask how old you are?

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
You care about dislikes? :rofl: can I ask how old you are?
Of course you can ask.

No, I don't care about dislikes. But if someone disagrees with an ostensibly reasonable post, then I'd rather they explained why instead of lazily hitting D'uh "dislike" LolZ!!1. But this is the 21st Century and it's the internet, so I guess that's not going to happen.

You can re-evaluate your opinion of my age now. My grammar, and a lack of emojis should be a clue.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Of course you can ask.

No, I don't care about dislikes. But if someone disagrees with an ostensibly reasonable post, then I'd rather they explained why instead of lazily hitting D'uh "dislike" LolZ!!1. But this is the 21st Century and it's the internet, so I guess that's not going to happen.

You can re-evaluate your opinion of my age now. My grammar, and a lack of emojis should be a clue.
15?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

I don‘t care about stats, whoscored or such things.

It‘s just my feeling who got me right so far. So I tell you:

You gonna win the CL final if:
- Kane doesn‘t play,
- Kane starts and needs to get substituted due to an injury while you are with not more than one goal down.
- Kane gets subbed in, while you are with at least 2 goals in front.

You gonna lose CL final, if:
- Kane plays whole game,
- Kane starts and needs to get substituted due to an injury while you are with 2 ore more goals down.
- Kane gets subbed in (before minute 75) while you are with just one goal in front or not in front.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Of course you can ask.

If you don't care about dislikes then why did you delete your post in Premier League thread?
Edit: It's still there. I swear last I checked it was gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)