Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Can't decide who I want to lose more.

Never had a problem with Pool, but it'd be hilarious for them to go so far in two tournaments to come up short at the very end. You would think that might traumatise them enough to rule them out as contenders for next year at least

But the "Premfaces" will be even more intolerable than they have been recently if a joke team like Spurs can come out of nowhere to win it. Makes our failures in the competition look even worse

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Can't decide who I want to lose more.

Never had a problem with Pool, but it'd be hilarious for them to go so far in two tournaments to come up short at the very end. You would think that might traumatise them enough to rule them out as contenders for next year at least

But the "Premfaces" will be even more intolerable than they have been recently if a joke team like Spurs can come out of nowhere to win it. Makes our failures in the competition look even worse
Option 2 doesn't outweigh Liverpool winning the title

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Liverpool is okay with me generally, other than being English
Same, I'd say as far PL team are concerned I even like them. One of my uncle which I'm close with supports them

But from a Juve point of view, it's better if they don't get further away from us in terms of CL tally. We need some dignity.

I'd say Spurs are okay for me as well, I'd much rather they win and this kicks Juve in the butt and pushes them to do better. Ours guys might think "Hey, CL is not that impossible in the end". Similar to when Roma eliminated Barca last season and this pushed us to make a statement in the Bernabeu (without success unfortunately though)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Same, I'd say as far PL team are concerned I even like them. One of my uncle which I'm close with supports them

But from a Juve point of view, it's better if they don't get further away from us in terms of CL tally. We need some dignity.

I'd say Spurs are okay for me as well, I'd much rather they win and this kicks Juve in the butt and pushes them to do better. Ours guys might think "Hey, CL is not that impossible in the end". Similar to when Roma eliminated Barca last season and this pushed us to make a statement in the Bernabeu (without success unfortunately though)
Idk what's worse, teams like Real Barca Liverpool winning more titles, or teams with less than us catching up or passing us. Sad to think if Spurs win it they'll only be one away from us.

Anyway we shouldn't think like that, the CL obsession is a self defeating attitude :D Let's just focus on being better and let the titles come :juventus:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Anyway we shouldn't think like that, the CL obsession is a self defeating attitude :D Let's just focus on being better and let the titles come :juventus:
This. No matter how good you are nobody can really plan to win a cup competition. A league over 38 games sure the best team wins but one bad game or bad ref call can eliminate you from the CL. Obsessing over an elimination competition trophy is a bad idea.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The two finalists were tied on points and goal difference with Napoli and Inter in the group stage. The smallest of margins have had the biggest impact this season, how different things could've turned out...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh yes. What ifs, but the stable component is Juventus getting fucked and failing yet again in Europe :sigh: :(

I'm not watching this shit or the EL shit. Hopefully, an alien race craving fish and chips descends upon the British isles, kidnapping all the players and inhabitants. Both competitions get cancelled and everyone outside of the Premfag community feels jubilant and elated.

Last edited:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
What, you were lucky Kane injured him again. Since he came back from his injury you fucked up the title chances of EPL.

6e77478a-e694-4053-a2a4-692d1be0d8e7.png

..and yesterday too, once he was off the field the other players came out of their shadow and made a great performance (Son, Eriksen et cetera).

If his season is over you gonna get into the final against Liverpool/Barca, no doubt about that.
BTW, thank me for that @Dantes :lol3:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Icardi a wc striker, even RM wanted him before all this drama, while Dybala is a bench player for juve and his National team, both. Now, who is the retard?

Also it's funny how Dantes raped you and still you licked his ass, cuz he liked your post and made a nice comment. :lol: are you like this in real life too? I can’t stand such ppl, 2 faced.

Pls stay away from me.
your troll game is seriously weak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)