Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Klopp..... what an amazing manager. World Class. I just love how he works. Always have. The way he promotes youth and makes WC players out of them. He really does have a golden hand. I also have to say that with Robertson, Alexander Arnold and Van dijk, Liverpool are set for years in their defence. Robertson and Alexander Arnold are playing World Class. If they continue to play like they do, and espexially Robertson, they will be among the best wing backs in the world. Also, i honestly enjoy watching Milner play, so underrated, like Barzagli was. That guy has been in top form for years now, plays as a winger, a CM, a left back, a right back, amazing player.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The guys who were jacking off to the RM team which has raped Juve the last 2 seasons are accusing me of being an unloyal fan
Are you a Juve fan? I very much doubt it. It appears that you enjoyed that "rape" too. How can I be happy that Real knocked Juve out?
It's OK. You'll feel better as soon as Messi finishes the season with a sublime free kick against Eibar.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Klopp..... what an amazing manager. World Class. I just love how he works. Always have. The way he promotes youth and makes WC players out of them. He really does have a golden hand. I also have to say that with Robertson, Alexander Arnold and Van dijk, Liverpool are set for years in their defence. Robertson and Alexander Arnold are playing World Class. If they continue to play like they do, and espexially Robertson, they will be among the best wing backs in the world. Also, i honestly enjoy watching Milner play, so underrated, like Barzagli was. That guy has been in top form for years now, plays as a winger, a CM, a left back, a right back, amazing player.

Do you still remember what Dortmund was playing under Klopp?

And Liverpool was on the laying low when Klopp took it. I do not know if he's the one hiring the players reinforcements, but he hires very well. Klopp deserves this a lot.

Mar 10, 2009
I still think Juventus should have been the team to beat, considering we had Ronaldo. Barcelona haven't looked all that since 2015. Ronaldo dragged Real to three CL in a row. Hopefully we now give him the supporting cast.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
What can I say... What a game. :delpiero:

I just dont get how the Liverpool players lasted the whole game without bursting to laughter from all that tickling the grass did to their huge balls!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Liverpool beat Barca with this lineup:
Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson (Wijnaldum 46'); Fabinho, Milner, Henderson; Mane, Shaqiri (Sturridge 90'), Origi (Gomez 85').
From this lineup perhaps Fabinho and Mane can get into Juve lineup with certainty. Motivation is everything in CL. Guys like Velverde and Allegri have a long way to go to win in this competition.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, van Dijk, Robertson (Wijnaldum 46'); Fabinho, Milner, Henderson; Mane, Shaqiri (Sturridge 90'), Origi (Gomez 85').
From this lineup perhaps Fabinho and Mane can get into Juve lineup with certainty. Motivation is everything in CL. Guys like Velverde and Allegri have a long way to go to win in this competition.
DUde. A long way? We’ve played in two finals under Allegri. Let’s not exaggerate.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Barca out?

Man we fuuuuuucckkkkeeeddd up this year :lol:
:agree:

When we had all those injuries around January Mercato, and failed to do anything. Let Benatia go and brought in an injured Caceres instead of properly reinforcing both midfield and CBs. Allegri might have screwed it all up this year anyways as he was very poor, but it would have been nice to have a proper CB with Chiellini out, and even just top B2B CM

- - - Updated - - -

Yet we crumbled against teams with higher motivation pretty much every single time in this competition. That statement is still correct.
It really isn’t. In 14-15 we hardly crumbled. Barca hit us on a counter to go 2-1 up in the ~65 minute area. They sealed it while we were pressing in injury time. Hardly crumbling.

Again, let’s not exaggerate. In 14-15 we were as close as it gets without winning.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It really isn’t. In 14-15 we hardly crumbled. Barca hit us on a counter to go 2-1 up in the ~65 minute area. They sealed it while we were pressing in injury time. Hardly crumbling.

Again, let’s not exaggerate. In 14-15 we were as close as it gets without winning.
Please! in 2014-15 we played that first half like a bunch of scared chicken. Conceded with their first attack. Vidal could've easily sent off too. But even if the performance in second half wasn't bad, in 4 seasons after that we've seen a lot of instances when we're not motivated unless we have no other choice.
Honestly, what do you think Max Allegri would do with that Liverpool lineup? Snap at Adani after the match?

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

You should watch more Liverpool games :agree:

Allegri almost got it but lost it with that 2 men midfield vs 3 from Real in 2017, nothing much to do with motivation back then really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)