Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
You fail to grasp the obvious here... Barça is team built around the hyped manlet for years now... see where they take them.

They choke everytime struggling to pass QF and when they do :lol3:

Now also look at Messi in Argentina :lol3:
why people blame Messi so much? he does what he could, he has a shit coach that has no plans beside relying on him.

Ronaldo did his best and we got out, is not his problem.

these guys are not Gods they are just great players. people should not get distracted and see the real reasons they fail.

today liverpool where physically all over the place, they killed this game literally. only Vidal did give barca some muscle. watch the faggot bosquats today he was eaten alive. and messi was out muscled by 2 or 3 players every time he touches the ball.

liverpool had no superstar today, but they played like real men.

barca didn't perform in the first match that well and again it was all about messi being the savior.

at the end i don't care about liverpool or Barca, i care that we take lessons because we have Ronaldo and i am afraid that we are in similar situation like Barca.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Really poor recruitment over the years. They've spent like 300 mil+ On Dembele, Malcolm, and Coutinho alone :lol:

And I dont think we can use the "crazy transfermarket" excuse as im pretty sure Liverpool spent less than 100 mil on Salah, Firminho, and Mane combined....
Yep, and their second best striker is fucking Suarez. He wouldn’t even start for most other teams imo

May 23, 2013
Messi scores goals in hes sleep every week againt rubbish in La liga why cant he score some goals in this big matches like UCL or finals for argentina instead of relying on others to do it ? 4 finals for argentina hes played and lost all 4 them and not scored a single goal in any of them. Too many times ive seen the same story from messi shuting down when hes team are losing or under pressure he wimps out, hes head drops and walks around .Thats two massive chock jobs hes been part of in recent years and against some really poor teams too there no excuses he played well first leg but tonight they needed him and he didnt show up or show any desire or effort.
And CR7 got ko'd by Tadic and a few kids from Ajax.

Guess GOAT mentality doesn't matter when you dont have Modric, Kroos, Casemiro, Di Maria, Bale, Benzema, Marcelo alongside you....

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, and their second best striker is fucking Suarez. He wouldn’t even start for most other teams imo
hmm actually I rate Suarez very highly so I dont really agree with that.

Their team isnt shit but I think it's time for their recent signings aren't up to par and world class old guard (Rakitic, Pique, Busquets, Messi, Alba) are all declining.....

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
why people blame Messi so much? he does what he could, he has a shit coach that has no plans beside relying on him.

Ronaldo did his best and we got out, is not his problem.

these guys are not Gods they are just great players. people should not get distracted and see the real reasons they fail.

today liverpool where physically all over the place, they killed this game literally. only Vidal did give barca some muscle. watch the faggot bosquats today he was eaten alive. and messi was out muscled by 2 or 3 players every time he touches the ball.

liverpool had no superstar today, but they played like real men.

barca didn't perform in the first match that well and again it was all about messi being the savior.

at the end i don't care about liverpool or Barca, i care that we take lessons because we have Ronaldo and i am afraid that we are in similar situation like Barca.
Couldn't agree more.

Anyone that thinks football is about Messi vs Ronaldo and/or individual brilliance carrying a team to glory is living in the past or would be better watching a 'sport' like wrestling.

This is a team game. Liverpool beating Barca, Ajax v Spurs in the other semi, France winning the World Cup vs Croatia is evidence of this.

Messi vs Ronaldo is boring.

May 23, 2013
Couldn't agree more.

Anyone that thinks football is about Messi vs Ronaldo and/or individual brilliance carrying a team to glory is living in the past or would be better watching a 'sport' like wrestling.

Liverpool beating Barca, Ajax v Spurs in the other semi, France winning the World Cup vs Croatia is evidence of this. This is a team game. Messi vs Ronaldo is boring.
Madrid and Barca's dominant periods are also evidence of this.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Couldn't agree more.

This is a team game. Liverpool beating Barca, Ajax v Spurs in the other semi, France winning the World Cup vs Croatia is evidence of this.

Definitely agree that football is increasingly more tactical and team oriented at the expense of the individual but really what a testament to those who manage to still stand out as stars and frequently decide games in the modern era.

Messi and ronaldo are insanely good to be able to do that.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Couldn't agree more.

is not just boring is getting gay also with all these fans who would suck their dicks with all these fights. my god!

I watch UFC for this kind of stuff not football.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Definitely agree that football is increasingly more tactical and team oriented at the expense of the individual but really what a testament to those who manage to still stand out as stars and frequently decide games in the modern era.

Messi and ronaldo are insanely good to be able to do that.
that's why i believe my last fav Juventus squad was the 2015 team. my god! our superstar was the midfield and the defense and tevez and buffon.

we had almost a perfect team to win the CL and we were close to it. this was the last time i did enjoy our team.

- - - Updated - - -

we were praised by having the best defensive line and the strongest midfield. and you have a world class hustler like tevez upfront. and super man in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)