Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
Last year against Roma he did jack shit. They just conceded 4 goals and scored none against a team missing its 2 best players, and he didn't do anything.
It's OK buddy. I can't understand you since I'm not a fan of any other team than Juve. But Hope you feel better soon.
The guys who were jacking off to the RM team which has raped Juve the last 2 seasons are accusing me of being an unloyal fan

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
people are so delusional.. this is an 11 player game not messi vs ronaldo.

seriously the mindset of some tactics and fans are the mindset of wwe fans. messi vs ronaldo

messi and ronaldo are great players but they don't play alone. they need other 10 players and a coach.

if any coach thinks because he has Messi or Ronaldo that he will win everything, this is the first reason to lose everything.

You fail to grasp the obvious here... Barça is team built around the hyped manlet for years now... see where they take them.

They choke everytime struggling to pass QF and when they do :lol3:

Now also look at Messi in Argentina :lol3:

May 23, 2013
Messi has more talent than ronaldo but ronaldos desire, mental game is untouchable and makes him the Goat for me.look how many times barce have gotten spanked 3 or 4 nil and go out or done massive chocked jobs in the CL. First leg messi showed some desire and energy,tonight he was back to hes usual walking around with hes head down and giving up thats not what a GOAT does or a leader does. He puts less effort in the goalkeeper most matches for barce and hes been crap in UCL for long time Liverpool was the first good team they faced this UCl this year and he was poor when it mattered tonight.
Messi does not have Ronaldo's leadership ability or mentality that I can definitely agree with. It is the reason why I personally do not have him as GOAT (for me it is Maradona). However, to slate Messi for tonight's performance is a bit unfair as throughout the match he broke free a few times via dribbling and set his teammates up two 1v1 chances as well. Not to mention he is the sole reason Barca came into this game with such a heavy lead in the first place.

Also I think many of us are confusing Messi's declining physical abilities with having a lack of desire or energy. This Messi is half as fast as prime 2010-15 Messi and relies more so on sitting back and picking his pass rather than beating his opponents with movements and bursting pace.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Messi does not have Ronaldo's leadership ability or mentality that I can definitely agree with. It is the reason why I personally do not have him as GOAT (for me it is Maradona). However, to slate Messi for tonight's performance is a bit unfair as throughout the match he broke free a few times via dribbling and set his teammates up two 1v1 chances as well. Not to mention he is the sole reason Barca came into this game with such a heavy lead in the first place.

Also I think many of us are confusing Messi's declining physical abilities with having a lack of desire or energy. This Messi is half as fast as prime 2010-15 Messi and relies more so on sitting back and picking his pass rather than beating his opponents with movements and bursting pace.
Messi is still amazing and the best in the world, he’s unfortunately playing with a bunch of weak ass players.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Klopp is a crazy manager hes makes players play at 200 percent and makes them much better than they are, to do that with 3 of best players missing aswell and really average midfield.
I never understood the hate for Klopp from some members here (Ze Germans especially).

So what if he takes big risks, his teams are always entertaining as fuck. He’s one of my favorites.

May 23, 2013
He scores goals every week against rubbish in la liga in hes sleep why cant he score some goals in this big matches or finals for argentina instead off relying on others. This first good team he played in UCL this year hes got really easy draws like roma,lyon,man united in recent years and he wimped out when mattered most simple there is no excuses.
Did he not score a double including a fantastic free kick vs Liverpool last week? Was that not a big game? Is scoring the only affect on a game that a player can leave? Playmaking doesn't mean jack?

May 23, 2013
Messi is still amazing and the best in the world, he’s unfortunately playing with a bunch of weak ass players.
Really poor recruitment over the years. They've spent like 300 mil+ On Dembele, Malcolm, and Coutinho alone :lol:

And I dont think we can use the "crazy transfermarket" excuse as im pretty sure Liverpool spent less than 100 mil on Salah, Firminho, and Mane combined....

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
I never understood the hate for Klopp from some members here (Ze Germans especially).

So what if he takes big risks, his teams are always entertaining as fuck. He’s one of my favorites.
I don't get it too and he is definitely NOT one of my favorites, but this guy has always been on the underdog's side, of course he struggle to win but nonetheless he is a great coach

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

Messi scores goals in hes sleep every week againt rubbish in La liga why cant he score some goals in this big matches like UCL or finals for argentina instead of relying on others to do it ? 4 finals for argentina hes played and lost all 4 them and not scored a single goal in any of them. Too many times ive seen the same story from messi shuting down when hes team are losing or under pressure he wimps out, hes head drops and walks around .Thats two massive chock jobs hes been part of in recent years and against some really poor teams too there no excuses he played well first leg but tonight they needed him and he didnt show up or show any desire or effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)