Status
Not open for further replies.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
If Ajax progress tomorrow as I expect this final should be epic. The two most attractive and attacking teams this year. The ultimate pressing machines.
I envy both teams for their football style.
A triumph of the beautiful football.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
LOL I only post about Messi when he plays or if a see a forum discussion involving him brought up. Dont slurp his D like you all with Ronaldo when he was at RM
What does it have to do with Ronaldo? See, you are a classic Messi fanboy. You bring up Ronaldo in an unrelated discussion. I'm a Juve fan.
Your Messiah just did the unthinkable: Threw away 2 massive advantages in 2 straight years while being called "the best player in the world".

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Meh, we don't usually go 3 or 4 goals down, so why would we need to? And besides, we had our own comeback performances against the Madrid sides just the last two seasons.

When you're chasing a game and goals you play like this, there's less pressure and the doubt and hesitancy is all with the team leading.
:agree:It’s never ideal to be down much in a CL tie. Most comebacks only occur with a goal or two of differential.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
And people here want us to play like Barcelona :lol2:
But we defend with only 8 just like them and you can get raped easy like that. I can't think of many 2 striker teams besides prime Atletico that can defend.

One striker + wingers is always safer IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)