Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They were so ruthless and well balanced under Don Jupp.

Pep took that machine and turned it into his fragile tikitaka bullshittery. The only system he knows.

- - - Updated - - -

What if Milan wakes up :scared:
I miss that team so much :depressed::sigh:

Well everything comes to an end. But can't stop wondering at times how it would've turned out had we kept Jupp some years more.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Imagine being a Yanited fan and having to choose between a Citeh or Liverpool title...

Hahaha
If I was a Yanited fan, it would be pretty simple - City for the title any day of the week. I reckon a lot of their fans wouldn’t mind missing out on the top 4 if it means Liverpool not winning the PL.

I will say though. If Liverpool miss out on the title with a 97 points total, I’ll laugh my ass off. Really hope it happens.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If I was a Yanited fan, it would be pretty simple - City for the title any day of the week. I reckon a lot of their fans wouldn’t mind missing out on the top 4 if it means Liverpool not winning the PL.

I will say though. If Liverpool miss out on the title with a 97 points total, I’ll laugh my ass off. Really hope it happens.
Yeah City is by far easier to digest for them. With Liverpool they're neck-in-neck in terms of overall titles, so... not to mention Pool's continental pedigree. Liverpool is United's rival to the title of the greatest English club of all time.

PS exactly why ever cheering for Milan is so dumb from our POV.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Plus there will be that continual 20+ years moniker still intact, which once it is broken can't be used against them any more. It's not just United fans who enjoy this, I think everyone enjoys laughing at Liverpool not being able to win it in so long.

I think ultimately they will in the next three seasons either way, if they keep adding a £70m player or two to improve their team each season it's common sense, something the teams around them are capable of with the crazy PL money but in the case of United, Lukaku and Pogba hasn't come off.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Stay classy my friend.

13 more seasons but one less title, shows exactly who is the boss;)
Clinging to that 2010 title to somehow fool yourself that you're successful at anything :baus: I can't believe how the most unprofessional big market club in the world has fans outside of Milan.

May 25, 2009
Clinging to that 2010 title to somehow fool yourself that you're successful at anything :baus: I can't believe how the most unprofessional big market club in the world has fans outside of Milan.
Not clinging to anything my friend.

I merely posted a reply to BayernFan.

Cerval made it about Juve vs Inter, specifically number of titles. I politely pointed out to him who had more in this competition, that's all.:baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)