Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I know but the referee has rewind the slow motion ten times . Even if his arm is stuck to the body given the context if he had seen the ball touch llorente's arm he would have canceled the goal, especially this whore of Çakır always on the side of the powerful.
Accidental handballs in goalscoring situations invalidates the goal according to a new rule.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
But its not just an accidental its a handball that shouldnt even be considered as one as the only way he could have avoided it is by cutting his arm...
What part of the word "accidental" you don't understand?

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. I note that was quite recently published (March). Maybe the ref didn’t get the memo or is it effective next season?

Not that I care that much. Obvs. :)
It is in effect. Cakir threw his hands up implying that he cannot rule the goal out due to the evidence he had. He knew the rule. He just didn't have enough evidence to enforce it.
The win was well deserved though. I swear I knew Nando would score the winning goal.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Last season against Liverpool, Pep absolutely bottled it when they got slapped 3-0 at Anfield.

This year, I find it much harder to blame Pep. Aguero missed a crucial penalty in the first leg, Laporte made some big mistakes today. There’s nothing Pep can do about that on the sidelines. City dominated the game today.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Seriously this is depressing, all we had to do was beat Ajax and Tottenham to reach the final :(
I wish it was that easy but we don’t have it in us. Our level this year is just bad. I don’t even see us competing with the likes of Liverpool, MC, Barca next year. Unless radical changes are made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)