Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
And Pep still couldn't win with the best midfielder, and better all-around team... jeez.

All jokes aside, I'm not one of the Poop-haters on the forum. I actually like Guardiola and wouldn't mind him coaching us one day at all.
Id want him here not because he would sure win us titles. But we would play nice football and eventually win CHL after 2-3 seasons.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Id want him here not because he would sure win us titles. But we would play nice football and eventually win CHL after 2-3 seasons.
I am tired of us playing a boring style of football but Im willing to "suffer" if it provides results (CL).
Since it hasnt gone this way and we arent just boring - Our game vs Ajax was a reality check for us and the reality is we need a change and a big one and it definitely should start with our coach.
We need someone who will make us great at passing the ball

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I am tired of us playing a boring style of football but Im willing to "suffer" if it provides results (CL).
Since it hasnt gone this way and we arent just boring - Our game vs Ajax was a reality check for us and the reality is we need a change and a big one and it definitely should start with our coach.
Did it provide result? No!

Apr 17, 2013
Whoever posted this on Twitter doesn’t know the laws of the game.

Handball is NOT an offence. Intentional handball is. Ref was right.

Easy for me to say, right!? nvm
I know but the referee has rewind the slow motion ten times . Even if his arm is stuck to the body given the context if he had seen the ball touch llorente's arm he would have canceled the goal, especially this whore of Çakır always on the side of the powerful.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Our play style has really detiorated since 2016-17. We were so dominant in every competition until the CL final. We had a swagger in our step and were brimming with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)