Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That would be very strange, when you consider that Ajax totally outplayed Real Madrid and Juventus.
I'm not gonna compare an in form Dortmund to Ajax but they absolutely capitulated them. Ajax will be wasteful but spurs have a hard working pairing midfield, something we and maybe Madrid didn't have. Ajax are not infallible and i think if spurs do it it will be like today, by holding out. Oddly i think city suits Ajax better because of their playing style. I think spuds got a chance to get to the final, but whoever they meet they will lose.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Would you guys consider Poch an upgrade to Max?
Absolutely. Spurs wage bill is slightly more than half of our wage bill (before Ronaldo). He has done an amazing job. If he was available he should've been number 1 priority IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

imo his hand was too close to the body and in front of his body anyways..
Doesn't matter. A goal should not be scored with hand. Different than calling a handball for a penalty, etc.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Porto had to get humiliated, cunts. They are pools whopping boys just like brondby and roma used to be for utd. These type of teams should never make it to knockouts.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Porto had to get humiliated, cunts. They are pools whopping boys just like brondby and roma used to be for utd. These type of teams should never make it to knockouts.

We could've seen another 7-1 if Roma would've made it past Porto. What a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)