Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Well this Ajax team is just really good. No wonder Bayern Munich and Real really struggled against them as well.
They're definitely something. Is this a start of a renaissance for Dutch Football? Their NT is also in the Nations League semis, and van Dijk is a good bet for PL player of the year.

I'm so going to watch this Ajax side when they come to England for the semis, whether that's London or Manchester. They're a real breath of fresh air.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They're definitely something. Is this a start of a renaissance for Dutch Football? Their NT is also in the Nations League semis, and van Dijk is a good bet for PL player of the year.

I'm so going to watch this Ajax side when they come to England for the semis, whether that's London or Manchester. They're a real breath of fresh air.
I like Ajax/Dutch football so definitely wouldn't mind. But I think they're a new "Dortmund". A great team and up and coming, but they can't keep their stars/profiles when the bigger clubs come calling, they simply don't have the financial power for that. Also both de Ligt and de Jong are gone after this season.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No. Just no. This is on us. We fucked up. If you let Ajax play, they can do this. If you smother them, you could beat them 4-0. Don't be surprised if City destroy them.

Can't believe we fucked this up.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I like Ajax/Dutch football so definitely wouldn't mind. But I think they're a new "Dortmund". A great team and up and coming, but they can't keep their stars/profiles when the bigger clubs come calling, they simply don't have the financial power for that. Also both de Ligt and de Jong are gone after this season.
Maybe, but they still have this year. And it bodes well for the Dutch NT in the longer term.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Maybe, but they still have this year. And it bodes well for the Dutch NT in the longer term.
Yeah the Dutch national team can only get better from now, they have a very solid backline in VVD and de Ligt along with a great midfield.

I don't think Ajax will be back on the top for long sadly though. Hope they go on and win the whole thing this year.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
An english team will win. Fucks sake, we fucked up.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh if there's one positive tonight, it was to see them red cunts out as well. Now i want a barca v ajax final.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes, please. But I fear it'll be an english final.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
we rolled out the red carpet for fagcelona to win it. congrats us
Liverpool will win it IMO but I get what you are saying
Out of the really strong teams (at least by name) - Juve City Barcelona Real Bayern - City and Barca remain and I expect City to go out today..
Barca will win it if they go to the final against Ajax but I see Liverpool as the team to reach the final and then its all open although Liverpool has the characteristics to beat Ajax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)