Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The greatest coach of all time choking again. I swear. The only reason Pep is rated is because of this fanboy era. He only managed to win CL with Barca because he inherited one of the best teams in the world and a playing style which was/is all a Barcelona style he had nothing to do with.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The greatest coach of all time choking again. I swear. The only reason Pep is rated is because of this fanboy era. He only managed to CL with Barca where he inherited one of the best teams in the world and a playing style which was/is all a Barcelona style he had nothing to do with.
He'll still qualify tho.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If Guardiola loses another quarterfinal his credibility will go down the toilet, and rightly so. How can you leave 2 of your best players on the bench?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Pep is an overrated Poop but i still think they will go through at home because Tottenham are chokers with a very flimsy lead.

That is as long as he doesnt bench de bruyne and sane again :seven:

Still, they will get spanked by juve in the semis

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The greatest coach of all time choking again. I swear. The only reason Pep is rated is because of this fanboy era. He only managed to win CL with Barca because he inherited one of the best teams in the world and a playing style which was/is all a Barcelona style he had nothing to do with.
Yeah, even Luis Enrique won a treble with Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)