Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Terrible. Muslim goat should have got a red, and I think VAR even watched that scene. Like that van Dick foul against Mertens some months ago.

Fucking Liverpool, it‘s their year. CL title it‘ll be.
There's not much force in it. It's a reckless challenge, but not a dangerous one.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
My point. It has always been like that. Even when the Miracle of Istanbul happened. You guys were helped in the group stage against Olympiakos and in the final.
We had some luck in Final, but Milan choked hard in the second half. Shevchenko could have put the match away how many times?

Every team that wins the CL has some sort of luck along the way. The trick is advancing to far enough for a moment to actually make a difference.

Even Juventus has had its moments as well.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
The greatest coach of all time choking again. I swear. The only reason Pep is rated is because of this fanboy era. He only managed to win CL with Barca because he inherited one of the best teams in the world and a playing style which was/is all a Barcelona style he had nothing to do with.
Peppinello is with his thoughts already at his new job.

:scared:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
We had some luck in Final, but Milan choked hard in the second half. Shevchenko could have put the match away how many times?

Every team that wins the CL has some sort of luck along the way. The trick is advancing to far enough for a moment to actually make a difference.

:agree: not conceding more than one goal in the first half of Spurs away game last year. Barzagli against Son was pretty hard to watch.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Find me them Pep knockout game away statistics pls.

I wanna rub em into his fanboys' faces.
In CL knockouts
6 wins 10 draws 10 defeats.
That's a win rate of 23 percent and a loss rate of 38 percent.
Max's away stats in CL knockouts with Juve (not including Milan because they were essentially a Europa level team);
5 wins, 3 draws, 2 defeats, with a win rate of 50% and a loss rate of 20%.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

You needed a two goal win against Olympiakos in the group stages. Down 2-1 Gerrard should’ve been sent off for a nasty tackle. He didn’t and scored the winning goal.

In the knockout stages against us a perfectly fine fine Del Piero goal till 2-2 at Anfield was annulled which baffled most of us Juve fans. You guys went through after 0-0 in Turin. After that game my hate for your team grew. Back then I didn’t hate a team like a hated Liverpool. A lot of people liked your team because of nostalgia - including experts and commentators. You guys played such defensive and destructive football under Benitez, but were never criticized. But as soon as an Italian team played the same way they got the stick.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
You needed a two goal win against Olympiakos in the group stages. Down 2-1 Gerrard should’ve been sent off for a nasty tackle. He didn’t and scored the winning goal.

In the knockout stages against us a perfectly fine fine Del Piero goal till 2-2 at Anfield was annulled which baffled most of us Juve fans. You guys went through after 0-0 in Turin. After that game my hate for your team grew. Back then I didn’t hate a team like a hated Liverpool. A lot of people liked your team because of nostalgia - including experts and commentators. You guys played such defensive and destructive football under Benitez, but were never criticized. But as soon as an Italian team played the same way they got the stick.
The thing that sickens me the most is their victim mentality, while brushing off or ignoring all the horrible things their supporters have done over the years.
Great club, awful fans.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004

It is fair to hate the lot. From Fulham to Man City. But we should hate Manure more as they created a threat called Juve The Cheats in their weird Forum.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The thing that sickens me the most is their victim mentality, while brushing off or ignoring all the horrible things their supporters have done over the years.
Great club, awful fans.
I don’t care so much about that. But the stick Italian teams got in the 00s and praise English teams got no matter what really annoyed me. People, who only watched football the last 7-8 years won’t know, cause the experts and commentators are so less biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)