Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
3 Juve players in UCL fantasy team. This thing is beyond stupid though. I understand City players and two scoring defenders, but Tek had nothing to do at all.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Cancelo had an assist.
This is a fantasy team based on fantasy scores. City had 7 goals, so their players scored higher. Pique and VVD had goals, while VVD had an assist iirc. So that makes sense too. But Tek did not have to do anything at all! Scoring system is weird af.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Cancelo had an assist.
This is a fantasy team based on fantasy scores. City had 7 goals, so their players scored higher. Pique and VVD had goals, while VVD had an assist iirc. So that makes sense too. But Tek did not have to do anything at all! Scoring system is weird af.
If this is the case, then Woj is there cause he's the only GK with a clean sheet

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If this is the case, then Woj is there cause he's the only GK with a clean sheet
Ederson too. But that's exactly my point. Tek did nothing for that clean sheet, and neither did Ederson. They should come up with better scoring since more stats are available these days than 20 years ago.

Jun 6, 2015
Yea how the fuck chezknee get there. Even oblak wouldve been a better choice
It's completely based on the points they get in the UEFA fantasy-game. Szczesny kept a clean-sheet so he got points for that. Only Lloris and Ederson kept clean-sheets as well, I'm not sure what the logic is deciding between the three. So basically it only awards points for goals, assist and clean-sheets (only for goalkeepers and defenders).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)