Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Fresh

I will Paypal you money before each of Juve's CL games this season if you swear on Ethiopia that you will use it to bet against Juve.
First of all, I am Somali. I don't want to say fuck Ethiopia because they're still my brothers.

Also, it's a deal, but I have my conditions.

1. You send a minimum of 50$ for each game.
2. I keep the profit.
3. If we win the CL, you send me 1000$ as a thank you fee for winning the CL for Juventus.
4. I would also like a thank you note. Minimum of 750 words.
5. You will also have to get my good friends @AFL_ITALIA , @Lapa, @zizinho and myself a BernaGuti shirt.

I'm a reasonable guy, I will be open for negotiations. Keeping the profit and the thank you note of minimum 750 words are non-negotiable.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
First of all, I am Somali. I don't want to say fuck Ethiopia because they're still my brothers.

2. I keep the profit.
3. If we win the CL, you send me 1000$ as a thank you fee for winning the CL for Juventus.
5. You will also have to get my good friends @AFL_ITALIA , @Lapa, @zizinho and myself a BernaGuti shirt.

I'm a reasonable guy, I will be open for negotiations. Keeping the profit and the thank you note of minimum 750 words are non-negotiable.
Ok, let's negotiate

1. 25$
2. You can keep the profit. I have no issue with this.
3.No
4.yes, upon winning the Champions League i will absolutely write you a 750 word thank you note.
5.no, I like Bernardeschi too much to jinx him like that.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

2. I keep the profit.

My next jersey was going to be him or Chiellini :tuttosport:

But.....if there are profits that means we're losing :scared:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

2. I keep the profit.

we win CL AND i get a BernaGuti shirt? :weee: thank you @Kyle, you so kind

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
VAR to be used in Champions League | Football Italia
UEFA has officially announced that Video Assistant Referees will be used in the Champions League from next season.

Serie A has had VAR for the past two seasons, and the technology was also used at this summer's World Cup in Russia.

UEFA has resisted adopting the technology, but it has today been confirmed that it will be adopted for the 2018-19 season, from the play-off stage.

VAR will also be used for the 2019 European Super Cup, Euro 2020 and in the Europa League from the Group Stage onward from 2020-21.

"We are confident that introducing Video Assistant Referees in August 2019 will give us enough time to put in place a robust system and to train match officials to ensure an efficient and successful implementation of VAR in the UEFA Champions League, the world’s flagship club competition," said UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)