Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
No i didn't, but i will, if you in return watch a game every now and then to judge with your own eyes. I like Mire a lot, but to seriously argue he's better or on par with Modric? What?

How good was Pirlo if you reduce him to some whoscored stats only? That thinking is exactly why i like the award going to a mid like him, and not to striker A or B with the most goals/assists.
I don't think Pjanic is better than Modric, not yet anyway but you can only take the eye test so far, you need to have a measurable way of measuring performance. Ask any Real Madrid player and they will tell you Modric wasn't even in Real's top 5 players last season. Ronaldo, Bale, Isco, Ramos, Navas and Marcelo were far more instrumental in the league and CL.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I don't think Pjanic is better than Modric, not yet anyway but you can only take the eye test so far, you need to have a measurable way of measuring performance. Ask any Real Madrid player and they will tell you Modric wasn't even in Real's top 5 players last season. Ronaldo, Bale, Isco, Ramos, Navas and Marcelo were far more instrumental in the league and CL.
Bale? Because he scored 2 goals in the final? Damn, i don't even remeber if he played in KO games.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
August 2018...

Modric : I want to leave...

Florentino Perez : what?

Modric : I want to go to inter.

Florentino Perez : don't go.

Modric : why?

Florentina Perez : I will buy all of the UEFA and FIFA awards for you! Don't go! We lost Cristiano already...

Modric : Are you kidding me? I wasn't even our best player.

Florentino Perez : lol. UEFA and FIFA are my bitches. don't worry I will buy every award for you!

Modric : ...

September 2018...

GettyImages-1039439938.jpg

Modric : WTF!

Florentino Perez : see that? just go and talk about real madrid is the best club in the world bla bla, you know what I want... then wait for the awards...

Modric : :hustini: :hustini: :hustini: hala madrid!hala madrid!hala madrid!hala madrid!hala madrid!hala madrid!hala madrid!hala madrid!hala madrid!hala madrid! inter merda! inter merda! inter merda! inter merda! inter merda! inter merda!
:hustini: :hustini: :hustini:

TELEMMGLPICT000175668681_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpg

florentino_perez_real_madrid_baskani.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)