Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It has to suck for whoever owns Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

How did Manchester United play in their win? Didn't get to watch the match at all.
I only watched the highlights. Pogba ran the show and had 2 goals and 1 assist. Young Boys had several chances too but could not capitalize.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I only watched the highlights. Pogba ran the show and had 2 goals and 1 assist. Young Boys had several chances too but could not capitalize.
You weren't able to get an overall picture on their performance then I'm guessing? Just wondering if they've improved from the beginning of the season and will greatly trouble us or not.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You weren't able to get an overall picture on their performance then I'm guessing? Just wondering if they've improved from the beginning of the season and will greatly trouble us or not.
You are correct, but from many chances YB had it struck me as a regular Mourinho style match in which they don't dominate and just are more clinical. Their second goal (penalty) seemed like a harsh one too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve dominate UEFA XI | Football Italia
There are four Juventus players in the UEFA Champions League Team of the Week after their 2-0 victory away to Valencia.
The Bianconeri were down to 10 men for over an hour due to Cristiano Ronaldo’s controversial dismissal.
Nonetheless, they conquered the Mestalla 2-0 thanks to a pair of Miralem Pjanic penalties, which puts the Bosnian in the UEFA Ideal XI.
He is joined by Wojciech Szczesny, who parried a last-gasp Dani Parejo penalty to keep a clean sheet in tough circumstances.
Also in the UEFA pick are full-back Joao Cancelo and central defender Leonardo Bonucci.
UEFA Champions League Team of the Week: Szczesny; Cancelo, Alaba, Bonucci, Tagliafico, Marcelo; Vlasic, Pjanic, Pogba; Messi, Krmencik

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juve dominate UEFA XI | Football Italia
There are four Juventus players in the UEFA Champions League Team of the Week after their 2-0 victory away to Valencia.
The Bianconeri were down to 10 men for over an hour due to Cristiano Ronaldo’s controversial dismissal.
Nonetheless, they conquered the Mestalla 2-0 thanks to a pair of Miralem Pjanic penalties, which puts the Bosnian in the UEFA Ideal XI.
He is joined by Wojciech Szczesny, who parried a last-gasp Dani Parejo penalty to keep a clean sheet in tough circumstances.
Also in the UEFA pick are full-back Joao Cancelo and central defender Leonardo Bonucci.
UEFA Champions League Team of the Week: Szczesny; Cancelo, Alaba, Bonucci, Tagliafico, Marcelo; Vlasic, Pjanic, Pogba; Messi, Krmencik
This is not team of the week, but fantasy team of the week based on fantasy points scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)