Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The UK media seem to think we’re in crisis because we’ve lost 2 games in a row (both 2-1). Now, if we lose 3 in a row then we can talk crisis.

So. This side have a point to prove. Spurs aren’t going to Inter to scrape a win or play for a draw. No. That just won’t do. They will be looking to thrash Inter.

With the players on the plane, looks like it’ll be 433. So Kane, flanked by Moura and Son; and Eriksen playing deeper alongside Lamela (Dembele is fucked) to ball carry and foul people - and Dier or Wanyama to screen the back 4. Full backs will sit more.

That’s my guess. We’ll go 100mph PL style. Could go very right. Could go horribly wrong!
Why isn't he playing the 4231 he was successful with last season?

He's been trying all sorts of weird, unbalanced lineups to fix the problem except that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Why isn't he playing the 4231 he was successful with last season?

He's been trying all sorts of weird, unbalanced lineups to fix the problem except that.
We’ve not seen 4231 yet this year. It’s all been a bit unbalanced since most of the team came back late after World Cup.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The UK media seem to think we’re in crisis because we’ve lost 2 games in a row (both 2-1). Now, if we lose 3 in a row then we can talk crisis.

So. This side have a point to prove. Spurs aren’t going to Inter to scrape a win or play for a draw. No. That just won’t do. They will be looking to thrash Inter.

With the players on the plane, looks like it’ll be 433. So Kane, flanked by Moura and Son; and Eriksen playing deeper alongside Lamela (Dembele is fucked) to ball carry and foul people - and Dier or Wanyama to screen the back 4. Full backs will sit more.

That’s my guess. We’ll go 100mph PL style. Could go very right. Could go horribly wrong!
I heard u played bad against Pool. And Kane is exhausted.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Tonight Napoli will experience what a hellish atmosphere means. Unless the crowd is still banned? @Dostoevsky i heard they cancelled the last match of the sentence. Confirm pls.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Tonight Napoli will experience what a hellish atmosphere means. Unless the crowd is still banned? @Dostoevsky i heard they cancelled the last match of the sentence. Confirm pls.

Crowd will be there! The ban was lifted. Napoli fans and players will shit their pants. We might lose, sure, but they are going to shit their pants when they see the live action. Actually, this will be the first time they hear the real fans. I think some will probably cry too.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Crowd will be there! The ban was lifted. Napoli fans and players will shit their pants. We might lose, sure, but they are going to shit their pants when they see the live action. Actually, this will be the first time they hear the real fans. I think some will probably cry too.
Who are real fans and who are not?

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He meant Ultras. Balkans and Poles are on different planet compared to Western Europe speaking of the atmosphere in the crowds.

Guys,

What is your prediction for LFC v PSG? Should be an interesting game.
I know u asked him but PSG is simply superior team. PSG will win by two goals margin.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's really nice to watch this competition unfold and just be able to relax, because you know Juventus are going to win it in the end. Somehow I am even more enthusiastic about the whole thing. I hope every game is great, so people will forever remember the 2018-19 season, the year in which Juventus won.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:tuttosport:

So 1 homegame played with a crowd and 2 in an empty stadium because of the upcoming ban

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's really nice to watch this competition unfold and just be able to relax, because you know Juventus are going to win it in the end. Somehow I am even more enthusiastic about the whole thing. I hope every game is great, so people will forever remember the 2018-19 season, the year in which Juventus won.
Thanks for the jinx. Mods please ban.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We’ve not seen 4231 yet this year. It’s all been a bit unbalanced since most of the team came back late after World Cup.
Good lineup vs Inter. Looks like back to the 4231 you were successful with last season. Or at least 433 with both Dembele and Dier in midfield. Lamela instead of Alli the only difference/weakness.

- - - Updated - - -

Even a hellish tunnel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)