Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Maybe he likes living in Italy and wants to stay for a couple more seasons before he moves. As long as you’re happy and getting paid, that’s what matters. This is a job for them.
He didn't want anything to do with Serie A in case other clubs are like Inter. Had multiple meltdowns over his Inter stay and wanted to stay far away.

Read somewhere Inter won't incur losses and can break even (in terms of book value) if they sell him later when his book value drops a bit more. They didn't get a high enough offer in summer.

So, yeah, they prolly didn't give a f about what he wanted and just made him stay. Whether he's focused or not doesn't matter because he won't play.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He didn't want anything to do with Serie A in case other clubs are like Inter. Had multiple meltdowns over his Inter stay and wanted to stay far away.

Read somewhere Inter won't incur losses and can break even (in terms of book value) if they sell him later when his book value drops a bit more. They didn't get a high enough offer in summer.

So, yeah, they prolly didn't give a f about what he wanted and just made him stay. Whether he's focused or not doesn't matter because he won't play.
I see. Sucks for the guy but he’ll be fine in the end. Inter really needs to figure their shit out or hopefully they never do. Karma for being sore losers.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Paid 180 british pounds for a ticket to the united gane in Manchester. How badly was i ripped off?
If you’re in the away section with Juve fans then you’ve been well ripped off at that price.

Sat with the Utd fans? £180 could be reasonable if you’ve good seats, exclusive access etc.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If you’re in the away section with Juve fans then you’ve been well ripped off at that price.

Sat with the Utd fans? £180 could be reasonable if you’ve good seats, exclusive access etc.
Hey man what's the story behind Spurs leaving Alderweireld and Trippier in London?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hey man what's the story behind Spurs leaving Alderweireld and Trippier in London?
It‘s because they play against a shitty team where they don‘t need their best players. Easy win for Tottenham.

- - - Updated - - -

Im sitting north side tier 2 with mixed fans i guess mostly day trippers and causals but the seats do seem pretty good tbf

- - - Updated - - -

Yea dude £s :sergio:

Please god let us rape them
Try to forget about the price and just enjoy it!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I predict Inter to finish 4th - They are in bad form and I still remember how they failed in Europa League losing twice to fucking Hapoel Beer Sheva..
Inter to lose all their games while drawing vs PSV at home
Apart from it I see only 2 groups not really sealed already with Man Utd or Valencia to join us and two of Dortmund Shakhtar and Monaco to go through - Dortmund is a big question mark without Aubey

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It‘s because they play against a shitty team where they don‘t need their best players. Easy win for Tottenham.

- - - Updated - - -

Try to forget about the price and just enjoy it!
thanks. Im guess the Ronaldo factor has made it so expensive.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
‘Technical reasons’.

I think Poch May be going mental.

Had an Eric Cantona moment in the presser - going on about Cows and Trains.

Off the back of suicidal tactics vs Liverpool, and going off on one after we beat Utd, ‘cos everyone was too happy.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
‘Technical reasons’.

I think Poch May be going mental.

Had an Eric Cantona moment in the presser - going on about Cows and Trains.

Off the back of suicidal tactics vs Liverpool, and going off on one after we beat Utd, ‘cos everyone was too happy.
Damn bad timing. I really want Spurs to crush merda so bad. I still think you can do that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Damn bad timing. I really want Spurs to crush merda so bad. I still think you can do that though.

The UK media seem to think we’re in crisis because we’ve lost 2 games in a row (both 2-1). Now, if we lose 3 in a row then we can talk crisis.

So. This side have a point to prove. Spurs aren’t going to Inter to scrape a win or play for a draw. No. That just won’t do. They will be looking to thrash Inter.

With the players on the plane, looks like it’ll be 433. So Kane, flanked by Moura and Son; and Eriksen playing deeper alongside Lamela (Dembele is fucked) to ball carry and foul people - and Dier or Wanyama to screen the back 4. Full backs will sit more.

That’s my guess. We’ll go 100mph PL style. Could go very right. Could go horribly wrong!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The UK media seem to think we’re in crisis because we’ve lost 2 games in a row (both 2-1). Now, if we lose 3 in a row then we can talk crisis.

So. This side have a point to prove. Spurs aren’t going to Inter to scrape a win or play for a draw. No. That just won’t do. They will be looking to thrash Inter.

With the players on the plane, looks like it’ll be 433. So Kane, flanked by Moura and Son; and Eriksen playing deeper alongside Lamela (Dembele is fucked) to ball carry and foul people - and Dier or Wanyama to screen the back 4. Full backs will sit more.

That’s my guess. We’ll go 100mph PL style. Could go very right. Could go horribly wrong!
Good luck! From what I heard merda will play 3-4-3 since pretty much all of their full backs are injured. The only dangerous player in their side is Perisic atm, since Icardi seems to be out of form.
I'm so looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)