Champions League 2017/2018 (11 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Although I find this discussion quite entertaining I'm going to be a downer and drop some real K on ya peeps.

Every single one of you is right as there is no definite answer for this argument. Their achievements (personal/collective) are comparable. Neither of them has won anything alone. When their teams have dominated on club level they've had the best midfields in the world by some distance. Messi had Xavi, Iniesta and Busi while Ronaldo now has Modric, Kroos and Casemiro. The real argument is why the fuck none of those midfielders won a Ballon d'Or.

It all comes down to preference. Others like ginger hipster gnomes on Rich Piana diet and others prefer self-centered egomaniac pool boys.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
legend has it he wanted to emulate his idol Michael Jordan, thats why he did it. he also said that although he wont retire to play another sport, he will stay in football, but will play another position from now on. the rest is history
That explains his move to CDM. I wonder if he moves to CB next, just to prove to his doubters that he can...

- - - Updated - - -

Bernardeschi > Messi
:touched:
@Fr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

Although I find this discussion quite entertaining I'm going to be a downer and drop some real K on ya peeps.

Every single one of you is right as there is no definite answer for this argument. Their achievements (personal/collective) are comparable. Neither of them has won anything alone. When their teams have dominated on club level they've had the best midfields in the world by some distance. Messi had Xavi, Iniesta and Busi while Ronaldo now has Modric, Kroos and Casemiro. The real argument is why the fuck none of those midfielders won a Ballon d'Or.

It all comes down to preference. Others like ginger hipster gnomes on Rich Piana diet and others prefer self-centered egomaniac pool boys.
The last refuge of Messi fans.

Progression:

1) Messi is on a whole different level. Clearly better.
2) Messi is better, it's the little things.
3) Messi is being played out of position as a CM, or he would still be better.
4) Messi has achieved comparable things, he plays for very weak club and national team.
5) Suicide

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bernardeschi > Messi
You already know.
He can dominate as RCM, RW, RF, LW, LF, SS he can probably be a better LB than Messi too.

That explains his move to CDM. I wonder if he moves to CB next, just to prove to his doubters that he can...

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:
@Fr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

The last refuge of Messi fans.

Progression:

1) Messi is on a whole different level. Clearly better.
2) Messi is better, it's the little things.
3) Messi is being played out of position as a CM, or he would still be better.
4) Messi has achieved comparable things, he plays for very weak club and national team.
5) Suicide
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And they used to chew me out when I used to say that Dinho was better than messi at every level

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)