Champions League 2017/2018 (15 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
That's what I'm hoping for too. Incredibly shady, lots of red cards to opponents, phantom penalties, and so on. Hopefully he is injured for final again too.
Ronaldo has been a huge flop in the previous 3 world cups and I don’t expect anything to change this summer. He relies on service. He’s not talented enough to consistently make things happen by himself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ronaldo has been a huge flop in the previous 3 world cups and I don’t expect anything to change this summer. He relies on service. He’s not talented enough to consistently make things happen by himself.
He will coach them to the WC and then he will be Allegri's replacement as coach, but he'll be a player+coach at same time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He will follow in Zidane's footsteps and become legendary GOAT as player and then as coach.

Meanwhile south american garden gnome, pretender to throne will be forgotten with time, aside from his HGH use.
it will be written down in history, that he cant win shit without 2x Euro and 1x WC winners, Xavi and Iniesta

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
these guys are the real Barcelona goats. they brought a WC to their country with Torres leading the line in attack
Please...they wouldn't have won the WC if it hadn't been for Villa scoring in almost every game, they had the lowest amount of goal scored from any WC winning side, that side was gross as fuck :yuck:

But still, Xavi and Iniesta should be held in higher regards than the dopped up midget.

- - - Updated - - -

And 1x Copa America winner Luis Suarez. Even worse for him when Neymar wins WC in future.

He will forever be remembered for riding the coattails of greater men to club success.
Remember when FIFA forced South America to play consecutive Copa Americas so Messi can win one ::lol3::

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And 1x Copa America winner Luis Suarez. Even worse for him when Neymar wins WC in future.

He will forever be remembered for riding the coattails of greater men to club success.
forgot about MSN lol. once he lost the goat midfield, he got himself a goat attack, and only got 1 CL and 2 QF exits. now they spend 300M on 2 players, soon to add another 100M player in Griezmann, just to stand a chance against the GOAT in Madrid

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
forgot about MSN lol. once he lost the goat midfield, he got himself a goat attack, and only got 1 CL and 2 QF exits. now they spend 300M on 2 players, soon to add another 100M player in Griezmann, just to stand a chance against the GOAT in Madrid
So sad. Cristiano did with Madrid youth products like Isco, Asensio and Vasquez.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Please...they wouldn't have won the WC if it hadn't been for Villa scoring in almost every game, they had the lowest amount of goal scored from any WC winning side, that side was gross as fuck :yuck:

But still, Xavi and Iniesta should be held in higher regards than the dopped up midget.
Villa came up big (another teammate of Lessi lol), but these guys were carrying the team. it was built around them, the play style was theirs, everything.

Remember when FIFA forced South America to play consecutive Copa Americas so Messi can win one ::lol3::
ah, yes. Chile destroyed him mentally, he retired for a couple of days ::lol3::

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Villa came up big (another teammate of Lessi lol), but these guys were carrying the team. it was built around them, the play style was theirs, everything.

ah, yes. Chile destroyed him mentally, he retired for a couple of days ::lol3::
The retirement :rofl:
Forgot about that :rofl:

About Villa, he coincidently joined messi after he won the WC

- - - Updated - - -

Nzoric isnt posting here tonight dude
@Nzoric you are needed

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
are you gonna allow him to call you a persian though...
whats wrong with that, Persians are a glorious nation with major history. prominent figures like Zoroaster, Xerxes I, Darius I etc

- - - Updated - - -

The retirement :rofl:
Forgot about that :rofl:

About Villa, he coincidently joined messi after he won the WC

- - - Updated - - -

@Nzoric you are needed
they robbed Chelsea in 2009, and got exposed against inda in 2010. ofcourse Lessi needed more help to win it again, even begged Neymar to join him when he was a kid at Santos still lol

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
whats wrong with that, Persians are a glorious nation with major history. prominent figures like Zoroaster, Xerxes I, Darius I etc

- - - Updated - - -

they robbed Chelsea in 2009, and got exposed against inda in 2010. ofcourse Lessi needed more help to win it again, even begged Neymar to join him when he was a kid at Santos still lol
@vialli92 what's your input in all of this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)