Champions League 2017/2018 (4 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Appreciate or not Ramos is probably the best CB in the world and Chiellini is definitely top 5...

He is the best in the world.

Quite simply he's the player that you would like to have in your team. The one with the grinta and the ability to wind up opponents but be valuable to your team. He's like a very good version of Matterazzi.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Every time someone mentions her,I remember my close friend who back in the time (3-4 years ago) bought www.DuaLipa.com , because he knew she’s gonna be famous (not this much though) , 1-2 years later he recived a call from her father , and told he knew my friends father , so he decided to sell that domain name for fucking 50 €

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Wonder how people would react if someone injured Cristiano like that. Fuck Salah, fuck Liverpool fuck that booring talk
None reacted like this when Payet injured Cristiano at EURO 2016

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Wonder how people would react if someone injured Cristiano like that. Fuck Salah, fuck Liverpool fuck that booring talk
None reacted like this when Payet injured Cristiano at EURO 2016
Cristiano is gay. We don't like gays. Guys who like trannies aren't gays. @DAiDEViL

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Liverpool never apologized for Heysel. That matters. Other than that, it's just Badass being Badass.

Sergio Ramos was a cvnt on 5 diff occasions in the game. Seemed buddies with Ceferin too. And what was Perez doing on the podium?

Karius - worst GK performance ever?

Karius howlers aside, game went pretty much as expected. Real played a patient and conservative game in 1st half before taking care of business in 2nd, Mane vs Real's FBs was Pool's best bet, and difference in experience and depth played big roles.

Most surprising thing besides Karius might be Pool looking dangerous on literally every corner or set piece delivery. Also, ref didn't favor Real as much.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No. This happens all the time. It was just a regulator freekick. Salah getting injured was just bad luck.
Can you give me some examples of this happening all the time? Somehow cannot recall many moves like the one Ramos did last night, thats why I was so surprised and started questioning whether it was intentional. Because the more I think about it, the less I see room for it not being intentional, what else was he trying to achieve there rather than trying to hurt Salah?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)