Champions League 2017/2018 (13 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Chiellini does not do the things that Ramos does, that's not a fair comparison at all.
Oh I'm only comparing their presence on the pitch, they're bullies, each has his own style. Of course Chiellini is not as dirty as Ramos but many people hate him for the manner he conducts himself on the pitch. I spent some years in France and when we faced Monaco back in 2015 I had people telling me how a disgraceful of a player Chiello was, I couldn't care less about what they thought :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
4 out of 5 since Madrid bought Bale and Isco to replace Higuain and Oezil... if you believe Madrid fans, it would have been 5 out of 5 if Modric wasn't injured in semifinals in 2015. This domination :sergio:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Buffon(and Juventus) has potentially gifted another Ballon D'or to Cristiano

Apart from our game, he was average in both Bayern games and the final. That overhead kick was sorta his peak this season. Its not been his greatest season by any stretch.

I would say Salah has been better than him throughout the course of the season imo. Numbers argue otherwise but for me Salah has been more impressive.

- - - Updated - - -

:xfinger: I hope the secret is that he is going to play in China or Qatar for 100mil a year. Would be hilarious.
I'm not so sure. I think he would want to break Maldini's record. He's equaled it now.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Buffon(and Juventus) has potentially gifted another Ballon D'or to Cristiano

Apart from our game, he was average in both Bayern games and the final. That overhead kick was sorta his peak this season. Its not been his greatest season by any stretch.

I would say Salah has been better than him throughout the course of the season imo. Numbers argue otherwise but for me Salah has been more impressive.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not so sure. I think he would want to break Maldini's record. He's equaled it now.
Salah to win World Cup for Egypt :xfinger:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
People accusing Ramos of deliberately injuring Salah are idiots :sergio:

It's like they only start watching football a couple of months ago and never seen a defender tangle with an opposition player. Chiellini does these stuff in every game.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
People accusing Ramos of deliberately injuring Salah are idiots :sergio:

It's like they only start watching football a couple of months ago and never seen a defender tangle with an opposition player. Chiellini does these stuff in every game.
This is not a simple tangling though, Salah didnt get injured because of falling unlucky, he got injured through the action of Ramos. Of course we cant get into a footballers head, but it looks Ramos intended tk do exactly what he did

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If there was VAR, do you think Ramos would've gotten red? The rules for a red certainly apply there
He intentionally pulled him down so definitely a foul and probably a yellow.

During the fall did he intentionally try to make it hurt as much as possible? I think so and if the ref saw intent in how he made the fall happen then yeah definite red.

The GK incident is 100% red ofc... but Mane could have been carded as well in another incident.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

During the fall did he intentionally try to make it hurt as much as possible? I think so and if the ref saw intent in how he made the fall happen then yeah definite red.

The GK incident is 100% red ofc... but Mane could have been carded as well in another incident.
The ref made a couple questionable decisions for both sides, Benzema was offside by a meter for the first goal f.e., UEFA has been putting off VAR for way too long

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He was not offside
I saw a replay video - He was offside - look at his leg during the header - One of his legs is after the offside line.. In any case C.Ronaldo`s header was offside but the ref missed it so Benzema`s disallowed goal shouldnt even come to Benzema being offside

- - - Updated - - -

He definitely made a harsh foul - Did he intentionally take his arm in order to injure him rather than just to stop him - this is the question and since Ramos intent wasnt 100% clear IMO VAR should lead to him getting a red - it depends on the interpatation of the one who decides
I personally would have given him the red knowing Ramos is a slime and could opt to do such a thing.. but its not an obvious call for a red card..

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I saw a replay video - He was offside - look at his leg during the header - One of his legs is after the offside line.. In any case C.Ronaldo`s header was offside but the ref missed it so Benzema`s disallowed goal shouldnt even come to Benzema being offside
I thought it was about the first goal and not the disallowed one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)