Champions League 2017/2018 (11 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I've been a big fan of our 3rd GK Danny Ward. He's played well on loan and been in high pressure situations for Wales. Really hope he gets a shot next year if we don't bring someone in. Which we might or might not. Klopp seems to be set on his first choice or no choice in certain positions.
He was fantastic for Town last season, main reason they promoted. He's more than good enough to be 2nd choice.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Not sure about the GOAT, but history will remember him as one of. The game against Juve is a clear example of how much he was missed. Not many defenders, have won as many trophies as this guy.
And he is a key player in almost every one of them.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Nothing wrong with that imo their keeper is what lost them the game not ramos
I don't think the result would've changed i just want to make Ramos cry in a final

I think the only teams capable of dethroning Real are Barca, Bayern and us provided we have a good mercato
But we'd probably lose another final

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We lost those finals mentally and yes the coach has a big role to play in that mental approach to finals. Conte sucked at it for ex.

The bold part is just :lol:. These are bench players at relegation clubs mate. Even Pirlo today is a better footballer than they are let alone the mentality and experience.

Dude did you even watch the 2015 final? Pirlo was jogging around and had no time on the ball with Barca high pressing. Lemina or perreiria could have at least disrupted Barca's flow and added physicality. Would you have 11 pirlos or 11 pogbas in a final? I'd take the latter. Physicality and athleticism wins you games these days.

Gone are the days where players are given the time to dwell and create a floated chip into a net. Dog scums like Ramos will probably break your leg if you do that and get away with it cus he is a white Spanish with a huge amount of followers on his Instagram featuring his bangable wife.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If there was VAR, do you think Ramos would've gotten red? The rules for a red certainly apply there
On which incident? Salah or when he intentionally elbowed the GK in the head

Salah foul could've been a yellow. Definitely a foul but not outside of what happens regularly in football.

Elbowing opposition GK should've been a straight red.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
On which incident? Salah or when he intentionally elbowed the GK in the head

Salah foul could've been a yellow. Definitely a foul but not outside of what happens regularly in football.

Elbowing opposition GK should've been a straight red.
Salah foul he's 100% responsible for the injury, question is how deliberate his action was, last night I was undecided, but looking again this morning it really seems he tried to hurt him, in that case its a clear red

- - - Updated - - -

it was for (i will give dirty kicks) which many defenders of Ramos charcter do but not to cause a bad injury
Dunno, to me it really looks he tried to hurt him, thats not the standard "let me rough you up" move.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Salah foul he's 100% responsible for the injury, question is how deliberate his action was, last night I was undecided, but looking again this morning it really seems he tried to hurt him, in that case its a clear red
Ramos could've chosen to let go of Salah's arm sooner but instead he kept holding his arm and rolled over him while holding the arm.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ramos could've chosen to let go of Salah's arm sooner but instead he kept holding his arm and rolled over him while holding the arm.
The fact that ref didnt even give a foul, because he missed it, clearly demonstrates how much VAR is needed, not sure Ramos wouldve done that if he knew ref could check it

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Karius playing for a YWNWA club is some funny shit :lol: the biggest dilemma ever for a Pool fan :lol:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Ramos is the kind of player you would worship if he was playing for your team. Probably most of the RM fans consider him as a God and we would have definitely done the same if he was our player. You either love him or hate him, no in-between, the same breed as Chiellini, they're mad dogs on the pitch.

Aside from his dirty plays and his vile character, it's fair to say that Ramos has been the best defender in the world for the past 5 years.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ramos is the kind of player you would worship if he was playing for your team. Probably most of the RM fans consider him as a God and we would have definitely done the same if he was our player. You either love him or hate him, no in-between, the same breed as Chiellini, they're mad dogs on the pitch.

Aside from his dirty plays and his vile character, it's fair to say that Ramos has been the best defender in the world for the past 5 years.
Chiellini does not do the things that Ramos does, that's not a fair comparison at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)