Champions League 2017/2018 (21 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What does that even mean? That I'm defending other teams? I'm not.

I don't even disagree with the fact the ref made errors and Roma should have got 2 PKs, it's just the victim mentality that irks me no disrespect. I think we as Juve fans shouldn't reduce ourselves to that.
:tup:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pallotta: 'Ref an absolute joke'
Football Italia

Roma President James Pallotta said the lack of VAR in the Champions League is “an absolute joke and an embarrassment” after exit to Liverpool.

The Giallorossi were denied two clear penalties in the 4-2 victory on the night, but still went out 7-6 on aggregate in the semi-final.

“It’s absolutely clear that VAR is needed in the Champions League, because you can’t let stuff like this go,” Pallotta told reporters in the mixed zone.

“You can all look at it yourself. Dzeko wasn’t offside, got taken down for a penalty. At the 65th minute, there was a handball that was obvious to everybody in the world except those on the pitch. In the 67th minute Schick gets taken down in the box, I mean it’s just…

“I know it’s difficult to ref, but it’s really embarrassing when we lose on aggregate like that… By the way, it should’ve been a red card, so would’ve been 10 men from the 63rd minute.

“Again, congratulations to Liverpool, they’re a great team, but if we don’t get VAR in the Champions League, stuff like this is an absolute joke.”

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
EDF: “I don’t raise my voice with UEFA, that is for the club. I have to raise my voice with the players, who have to believe and push forward if there are a few minutes left and seek another goal. I have anger and even more regret, because I do believe we could’ve done it and we wasted time.

“We mustn’t stand there arguing with the referee, he’s not going to change his mind, so we just played into Liverpool’s hands. That is what I can do something about and makes me angry.

“Obviously, 20-25 minutes from the end, a red card and penalty could’ve really had Liverpool on the ropes. However, we made mistakes too and those are what cost us.”

I like how he thinks.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Both of them don't deserve to be in the final
lol

- - - Updated - - -

EDF: “I don’t raise my voice with UEFA, that is for the club. I have to raise my voice with the players, who have to believe and push forward if there are a few minutes left and seek another goal. I have anger and even more regret, because I do believe we could’ve done it and we wasted time.

“We mustn’t stand there arguing with the referee, he’s not going to change his mind, so we just played into Liverpool’s hands. That is what I can do something about and makes me angry.

“Obviously, 20-25 minutes from the end, a red card and penalty could’ve really had Liverpool on the ropes. However, we made mistakes too and those are what cost us.”

I like how he thinks.
alpha mentality

would like him as future Juve coach

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Pallotta: 'Ref an absolute joke'
Football Italia

Roma President James Pallotta said the lack of VAR in the Champions League is “an absolute joke and an embarrassment” after exit to Liverpool.

The Giallorossi were denied two clear penalties in the 4-2 victory on the night, but still went out 7-6 on aggregate in the semi-final.

“It’s absolutely clear that VAR is needed in the Champions League, because you can’t let stuff like this go,” Pallotta told reporters in the mixed zone.

“You can all look at it yourself. Dzeko wasn’t offside, got taken down for a penalty. At the 65th minute, there was a handball that was obvious to everybody in the world except those on the pitch. In the 67th minute Schick gets taken down in the box, I mean it’s just…

“I know it’s difficult to ref, but it’s really embarrassing when we lose on aggregate like that… By the way, it should’ve been a red card, so would’ve been 10 men from the 63rd minute.

“Again, congratulations to Liverpool, they’re a great team, but if we don’t get VAR in the Champions League, stuff like this is an absolute joke.”
+rep

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

I like how he thinks.
Clearly a big club coach, unlike Allegri who complains about refs.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That's usually the response from someone without a legitimate response. Thanks for proving my point :tup:
I pointed out that the group stages were the closest thing to league play. Wasn't disagreeing.

- - - Updated - - -

Forza Liverpool, mayne.

You should ban yourself if 'Pool can't get the job done.
Then I would have to ban all the Juve fan for their cup failures. There would only be Free and the Bayern guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)