Champions League 2017/2018 (12 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This this week not show how well Italian teams can play when they be more positive and attack or am i wrong. I wish we played more attacking football as i feel like we only play to 70/80 % of our ability when we are too defensively cautious.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well, yeah. I agree. But that's not the point. Debating who to give medal to when you're not even at the final yet?
I wonder where would English football be right now if not for their hooligan supporters. Atleast in terms of European victories.

They even robbed Everton of a legitimate chance at European glory.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Liverpool 100% for me. Preferable to the Real Madrid, the German Real Madrid, and the Italian hipsters. Plus, how can you not love the all England midfield?
:D :baus: :tup:

Good luck against Roma, but I'm definitely cheering for the Italians, even if they're playing against my fellow countryman Mo.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I wouldn't hold it against them if they win it fair and square, and maybe thay would put more fire in our bellies to win it.
:baus: :tup: Roma are not a threat, just like Porto weren't one in 2004. I see Roma winning as a positive for Serie A as a whole.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I wonder if they’ll give the trophy early this season after the 2nd leg in the Bernabeu? Because of the preparations for the WC.

Or

They could simply just give it to Real Madrid to save even more time.

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool forums debating whether or not Coutinho should be given a CL winners medal.
Harry Kane is to blame for this sort of thinking.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Liverpool forums debating whether or not Coutinho should be given a CL winners medal.

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.c...18-draw-bayern-munich-real-madrid-salah-derby

Oh, please God. Please let Roma beat them!

Preference for win: Roma > Bayern > > > > > > > > Real > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Liverpool
Should totti get a medal if Roma win it? Lets make a poll and vote
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool 100% for me. Preferable to the Real Madrid, the German Real Madrid, and the Italian hipsters. Plus, how can you not love the all England midfield?
Arent u 100% Pool fan anyway.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.c...18-draw-bayern-munich-real-madrid-salah-derby

Oh, please God. Please let Roma beat them!

Preference for win: Roma > Bayern > > > > > > > > Real > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Liverpool
Liverpool fans can be among the most annoying on the planet. Epl fans in general, but Pool fans.. My God.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Liverpool fans can be among the most annoying on the planet. Epl fans in general, but Pool fans.. My God.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Agreed. What makes them the most irritating is the delusion, self-righteous and then offcourse the “YNWA” being so cool, Anfield having the best atmosphere and how teams crumble while coming there. :inter:

They wanna tell you every single time how good atmosphere they have, but 95% of the time its not special from a TV point of view. Hell you find much better atmosphere in 9 out of 10 Bundesliga matches

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Sounds like Celtic fans
I dont know any Celtic fans or know much about them for that matter, so cant say. But many of those Liverpool fans i encounted are like that - my friend as well at times. They think they have the best atmosphere, football, passion and so on.

Bundesliga atmosphere <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< PL atmosphere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)