Champions League 2017/2018 (8 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I don't fancy our chances against City for obvious reasons but Barca, Bayern and Real will shit on them with great confidence
I haven't seen a team as good as them since Bayern 2013

They honestly have no weakness, strong in every area of the pitch

The defence can be got at but their organisation and ability to win the ball back so fast is super efficient and don't concede many goals because of it

It's going to take one hell of a performance to knock them out they are the best team by a mile this season from what I have seen

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Because they are that damn good it's as simple as that

I've said it all season they are the best team no doubt about it

I expect nothing less than a CL win from them this season
Why do you answer my queston with soemthing that isn't an answer ie irrelevant to my question.

Oh, wait. Trolling.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Because they are that damn good it's as simple as that

I've said it all season they are the best team no doubt about it

I expect nothing less than a CL win from them this season

Maybe you are not aware, but this EPL fanboy mentality is totally uncalled for on a Juventus forum.

Just stop with this nonsense.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Maybe you are not aware, but this EPL fanboy mentality is totally uncalled for on a Juventus forum.

Just stop with this nonsense.
They will do a demolition job on one of the top teams this season

I'm sure of it

If you actually watch City play I don't see how anyone can think they aren't the best team in Europe

They are too strong this season from what i've seen

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

I'm sure of it

If you actually watch City play I don't see how anyone can think they aren't the best team in Europe

Just keep such biased opinions to yourself.

It's in everyone's best interest. ;)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

I'm sure of it

I think City is in for a surprise if they face lets say Real Madrid. First of all: City dont really have the routine in these kinda games and Madrid, Bayern, Juventus and Barca has tons of it. City have a deadly attack, but I have no doubt a team like those mentioned ones can hurt them big time on the counter or even if they take the challenge up and play football with them.

The PSG-Madrid game was a good example of it. Madrid have equal or better players in all positions and especially the midfield where PSG got outplayed/outsmarted. They could definitely do the same to City with Kroos, Modric and Casemiro.

On top of that City have Pep as a coach. As much as its a strength its a weakness. Pep wants to dominate all the time and play total-football trough all 90 mins. You simply cant do that without getting punished against World class opponents.

Not saying City is shit or they dont stand a chance, but I still gotta feeling they will suffer when they meet a true World class opponent and are matched/overmatched in some areas.

- - - Updated - - -

It's whatever is on TV. Broadcasting and marketing.

Serie A was on in the 90s, I liked Del Piero, Zidane, Davids, and the Italy NT and Baggio, so I became Juve fan.

If I were 10 yrs younger, it'd have likely been a PL team or Real unfortunately.

Once you grow older, you know teams like Bayern and Juve are the most sensible, not when you're younger.
I know its marketing, the other talks wasnt up for this. :p

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I think City is in for a surprise if they face lets say Real Madrid. First of all: City dont really have the routine in these kinda games and Madrid, Bayern, Juventus and Barca has tons of it. City have a deadly attack, but I have no doubt a team like those mentioned ones can hurt them big time on the counter or even if they take the challenge up and play football with them.

The PSG-Madrid game was a good example of it. Madrid have equal or better players in all positions and especially the midfield where PSG got outplayed/outsmarted. They could definitely do the same to City with Kroos, Modric and Casemiro.

On top of that City have Pep as a coach. As much as its a strength its a weakness. Pep wants to dominate all the time and play total-football trough all 90 mins. You simply cant do that without getting punished against World class opponents.

Not saying City is shit or they dont stand a chance, but I still gotta feeling they will suffer when they meet a true World class opponent and are matched/overmatched in some areas.
They seem to have the perfect balance this season

They are the most organised in defence and attack

City's team is not only good with possession and holding onto the ball but they can break extremely fast and very efficient through the lines

They win the ball back so well it's incredible to watch them

I think Bayern and Madrid would be in very big trouble against them

Of course I can be wrong but from watching them I think they will just destroy anyone in their path

They seem to be one step ahead of the opposition with the hunger like I seen with Bayern in 2013

I would go as far to say that their name is on the trophy this season as it seems to be one of those seasons where everything has clicked for them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)