Champions League 2017/2018 (19 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Which is the more heart breaking loss
They are even still cant digest

- - - Updated - - -

That 2012 final ranks among the best finals i've ever seen. Watched it with my best friend, a bayern fan, He really shouldn't have invited me over. :lol:
Thought you hated Bayern to much to have a friend who support them :p

Maybe you and Bayern Munich is a love-hate thing, if you get what i mean

- - - Updated - - -

Which is the more heart breaking loss
This explain how 1999 was for a Bayern fan quite well

https://youtu.be/GIemG715DSE

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Now that's a loser mentality. You couldn't have known we were getting trashed. You can't win it if you don't even try.
True. But conceding more goals in one game then your whole campaign. 7 loss finals, 2 wins :cry: bruh we should retire from ucl

I guess Bayern are losers as well for 1999 and 2012 :shifty:
What is your win/loss ratio for finals? Enough said.

That 2012 final ranks among the best finals i've ever seen. Watched it with my best friend, a bayern fan, He really shouldn't have invited me over. :lol:
:lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Like Roma who have been Serie A runner-ups like a gazillion times :baus:
Yap it means we are good just not good enough to win it...
Seriously though league and CL is a totally different thing as league takes the whole season and the best team of the whole season win.
CL is very different as you can be crappy but scrap though and eventually win it although it is much more likely that a non crappy team win it...

I think CL might need to change its format to some kind of league which in the end the top 8 will compete against each other NBA style 1st place vs 8th place 2vs7 3vs6 4vs5
This will favor whoever is best across the season and will make it harder for teams who try to win it by luck.

Considering europes leagues I suspect Juve will become better as they will be more accustomed to win in Europe while I expect Real to have on and off seasons..
Bayern will be alongside Juve and Barcelona while EPL teams are most likely to struggle

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I hate sharing. Pls remove zidane from our side and insert Vidal pls
Hehe. You think Vidal did enough, been long time enough in Juventus to be considered a legend?

Thomas Müller is a Bayern legend already, but I would probably go with Ribery instead. Ribery was something special and extraordinary - also his been here for 11 years soon.

Not to forget he won the world player of the year and should have won the Ballon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)