Champions League 2017/2018 (14 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Tolisso is doing fine. He is totally new and only 23 years old, so he will have to use this season to get used to the surroundings and the giant preasure that comes from playing in Bayern Munich, probably the only club where there is a bigger preasure from the outside and the fans towards players is in Real Madrid.

Hes first 2-3 games were quite good actually, since then he fell a little in level

- - - Updated - - -

@BayernFan the least you could've done is kick Real out in the CL knockouts and then proceeded to self-destruct.. :D So Ancelotti is really going for the big bucks in China?

- - - Updated - - -

serves them right
Yeah I know, we screwed up in those matches :depressed

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
When did players get this much power? I mean there was a time when coaches were the ones in command, clubs understood that and they had full support. No matter how big a star you were, follow the rules or warm the bench. It seems playees became too damn rich and spoiled nowadays and they can do whatever they want. Even shit on a clubs history.
Capitalism happened. And great things has downsides. The dominating focus at the individual is one of them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Austria Wien is probably one of the stupidest names, you don't see any team called Italy Rome or stuff like that.
I always thought this was retarded, but normal in Austria for some inexplicable reason. I guess it's considered retarded there too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)