Champions League 2017/2018 (21 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Group A: Benfica (POR) Man. United (ENG)
Group B: Bayern (GER) Paris (FRA)
Group C: Atlético (ESP) Roma (ITA) (I bet on Roma despite Chelsea)
Group D: Juventus (ITA) Barcelona (ESP)
Group E: Sevilla (ESP) Liverpool (ENG) (Spartak Moscow are a threat to Liverpool IMO but I pick Liverpool)
Group F: Man. City (ENG) Napoli (ITA)
Group G: This is the group which all the clubs in this group can finish 1st or 4th... my pick - Monaco (FRA) Leipzig (GER)
Group H: Real Madrid (ESP) Dortmund (GER)
These teams will qualify IMO

- - - Updated - - -

We got a an easy draw.

A tough draw would been Tottenham /Liverpool and Leipzig. Not this we got, 1 top team and two alright average teams.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Do you mean Barca?! :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Group A: Benfica (POR) Man. United (ENG)
Group B: Bayern (GER) Paris (FRA)
Group C: Atlético (ESP) Roma (ITA) (I bet on Roma despite Chelsea)
Group D: Juventus (ITA) Barcelona (ESP)
Group E: Sevilla (ESP) Liverpool (ENG) (Spartak Moscow are a threat to Liverpool IMO but I pick Liverpool)
Group F: Man. City (ENG) Napoli (ITA)
Group G: This is the group which all the clubs in this group can finish 1st or 4th... my pick - Monaco (FRA) Leipzig (GER)
Group H: Real Madrid (ESP) Dortmund (GER)
These teams will qualify IMO
3 Italian teams qualifying for playoffs? When was the last time that happened, 2003/04?

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I hear that 2 best teams from same country can't play on the same day so Barca had to be in groups A-D, so fucking retarded.
But why was real automatically assigned in group H and not in D when both were available? There were no other spanish teams drown at that moment.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Smh. I don't know why even try to have reasonable discussions with you
Just ignore the clown, it's not complicated.

I mean FFS Bayern and Real lost most of their friendlies, I guarantee you there is no little bitch in their forum crying about facing Sporting or Olympiakos due to those friendles.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Do you have an hormonal problem that's gets you all upset and sensitive?

All you do is moan about everything.
How is stating that chiellini is inept at playing the ball from the back moaning :howler:

I think you have a mental problem understanding

- - - Updated - - -

I can, with reasonable people
more like people who share your views and your views only

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Just ignore the clown, it's not complicated.

I mean FFS Bayern and Real lost most of their friendlies, I guarantee you there is no little bitch in their forum crying about facing Sporting or Olympiakos due to those friendles.

I know, I know...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Obviously we couldn't get Roma or Napoli. And we also missed Liverpool and Tottenham. I always breathe a sigh of relief when we miss the good pot 3 teams.

Barcelona is good and bad. It's good because they will take all the points from Olympiakos and Sporting which means we have a higher chance of at least qualifying. But it's bad because they could easily win the group.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I can still see Liverpool struggling.

Don't know much about Spartak, but the Russian champion has to be a pretty decent team. And they've got Carrera :juventus:

Sevilla's pretty good too. While it's not hard to score on Pool.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
They'll suck ass but go through somehow. Classic ManUtd.
Not so sure about that. They've messed up the group stage plenty of times.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously we couldn't get Roma or Napoli. And we also missed Liverpool and Tottenham. I always breathe a sigh of relief when we miss the good pot 3 teams.

Barcelona is good and bad. It's good because they will take all the points from Olympiakos and Sporting which means we have a higher chance of at least qualifying. But it's bad because they could easily win the group.
Another good thing is if we qualify, we won't face Barca in the Round of 16.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)