Champions At Work (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Today it starts again. Summer holidays are over and the triumph of the last may is archived, the new season has officially begun. Marcello Lippi's team has started the pre season training, the four azzurri Buffon, Del Piero, Iuliano e Zambrotta and injured Pessotto will arrive on Sunday the 21st of july.

Juventus 2002/03 has been presented to the press today at the Billia Hotel of saint Vincent before leaving for chatillon where the training will be taken during the next weeks until the 31st of july.

Major officials of juventus, Vittorio Chiusano, Antonio Giraudo, Roberto Bettega Luciano Moggi, Romy Gai and Pier Francesco Caliari, attended the ceremony in order to encourage the team, which is ready to fight for another Italian champion title.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    With the first day of the new season, and with the preseason training, we are at the end of tranfers and sales beetwen SerieA teams as Luciano Moggi and Marcello Lippi said.

Juventus hasn't used a lot of money for acquiring the new players. The Serie A teams are in fact in an economical crisis.

But this crisis didn't affect a team like Juventus, says Giraudo: "We have a plan for the upcoming years, the most important goals were the Delle Alpi Stadium and "Mondo Juve". We have obtained both and so are happy".

"This crisis tell us that we are going in the right way. In the next years we will even be stronger than now".

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Last year, in this period, Marcello Lippi came back to Juventus. Nothing new, apart from the Scudetto. "We are happy like last year - says Lippi - We know we are strong and we want to win again".

Nothing new for the players, apart for some interesting youngsters : "Now I have 27 players and I don't know if all of them will stay. I have to know if some young players will be sold. I think the perfect squad size is 24-25 players. Last year I said: This will be Del Piero's year and so it was. This year Im saying good things about Brighi, Baiocco, Moretti and Camoranesi. I hope I become right again".

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    :cool:Great pics! Check out the training jerseys, they look cool!!:cool:
    Note: The last pic... could that be the second jersey!?? I kind of like it

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Welcome to the forum Alexa :)

Espectro I don't think that will be our 2nd jersey, it's probably just a training kit. Official jerseys usually don't have their name written all over it, right? It looks great though :cool:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Anina, yes I know that kits doesn't have their name across the shirt, but its just that its the firts time that I see a training kit with the scudetto on the shoulder...
    Maybe kit looks the same but without the name Juventus across the shirt...;)

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    Welcome Alexa ...

I'm glad you liked the pics ....

About the kits, I think they are only training kits .. not the second jersey :undecide: ...

Good to see the players back: Thuram, Salas, Davids, Thuram ... I even noticed Davids laughing (having fun) in one of the pictures, which is good :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)