[CEyetalia] Juventus 2-1 Monza [January 19th, 2023] 3:00 PM EaSTern (+6ish) (5 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
landucci scored 2 goals, allegri conceded one. youngsters weren't too encouraging, fagioli half decent, others can do much better. painful match overall, that chiesa goal made it just a tiny bit sweeter than a honest kick in the balls

izzo is an easy top3 on the most punchable face in serie a chart isn't he

Boksic

May 11, 2005
How did the youngsters do? Including the two from Monza
Did fine. Illing caused them problems but his final ball let him down. Still created a chance for Fagioli who should have scored. Fagioli and Soule's link up played a big part in our first goal. Miretti his usual - some nice touches but loses composure around the box.

Ranocchia had a good game for them, was involved in a lot of what they did. Rovella looked off the pace.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Every time I watch ranocchia play I wonder what management didn’t see in him? He would’ve been the perfect (and cheap) backup for Locatelli. I know it’s crowded but I hope they buy him back, assuming Monza buys him.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Honestly a good performance considering how many youngsters we played. Soule, Iling Jr, Miretti, Fagioli are all new graduates of the youth team, while Rugani and Kean are older graduates. 6/11 players yesterday went through the youth team, which is a staggering and almost unthinkable amount when you jump back to the last Allegri spell. The football wasn't even that bad, especially compared to that 1-0 loss against Monza when we started just one youth product. Can it be a coincidence that we always seem to play better when Landucci is on the sidelines?

Every time I watch ranocchia play I wonder what management didn’t see in him? He would’ve been the perfect (and cheap) backup for Locatelli. I know it’s crowded but I hope they buy him back, assuming Monza buys him.
Eh, we are absolutely stacked with players in midfield, I'd rather let him go than the others.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)