cesar (3 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Actually Cesar was pretty decent before he joined Inter. Let's not forget Cannavaro was crap at Inter too.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    If he joins I really don't know what to think of our board. Badass' group expresses my feelings right now.
    i would actually petition to the mods to be flexible with the rule of wishing someone to die to make an exception on re-instating its former name, perhaps worse! :oops:

anyone got inter's office address ? so i can send them some of my sh*t and they can keep that just in order to keep their cesar

May 21, 2007
    if this deal was to happen a couple seasons back when he was still at lazio (we were close to buying him) then i would of taking him straight away without hesitation! he was a classy wing back!! now hes probly abit too old but still good!! looks interesting...

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, when he was at Lazio and fit, he was far and away their best player.

My only problem with him is that ihe is always injured otherwise like Serginho he is quality when fully fit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)