Central Defence Problem (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
After Canavaro and thuram left and Kovac it seems will follow , i think we have a big problem , i dont think tudor and legro will do what is needed , they both suck
we must get 2 cenral defenders as part of the deals instead of the players going out

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
m_elayyan said:
After Canavaro and thuram left and Kovac it seems will follow , i think we have a big problem , i dont think tudor and legro will do what is needed , they both suck
we must get 2 cenral defenders as part of the deals instead of the players going out
I think young players like Criscito and Gladstone will be given the chance to impress although I think we should be more careful using them...

Maybe even Giannichedda will be used there as he has the enough experience...

Tudor doesn't suck that much IMO..

Jul 28, 2002
Legro and Tudor should do fine in serie b, if they dont i would seriously question them as footballers whom commanded such respect to don the black and white in the first place.

Hopefully Gladstone will shine ....blind hope.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Gladstone does not belong to Juventus, he was only on loan during his time in Turin.

Latest reports says that Tudor might be involved in an exchange deal for Lucarelli plus cash.

We definitly need at least one experienced center back. But the question is who can we buy?!? I hope we finally get rid of Legro as well, as he's been nothing more than a liability to team ever since joining.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Ramin said:

Gladstone does not belong to Juventus, he was only on loan during his time in Turin.
Yes...

I remembered now that we borrowed him from a Brazilian club and loaned him to Verona...

Thanks, Ramin...:smoke:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Comon Guys!!

Why can't we let BUFFON have some fun for a change!!!

We have already given him 2 years of boring custodian duty, let him enjoy himself like in the world cup!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We don't need world class central defenders for Serie B and by the time we return to A our central defenders would need a change. So it is all good.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Also, we have brought young defenders like Felice Piccolo, Andrea Masiello, Bartolucci and Urbano...

Maybe some of them will be good to the team...

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Kovac is leaving too? Shit

W/e, Cb arent as important in serie b. Hopefully some of the youngsters will turn out to be something special.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ramin said:

Latest reports says that Tudor might be involved in an exchange deal for Lucarelli plus cash.

We definitly need at least one experienced center back. But the question is who can we buy?!? I hope we finally get rid of Legro as well, as he's been nothing more than a liability to team ever since joining.
not true he scored against milan in the supercup match in his competative debut :D

besides why such the worry about defenders???

we have BUFFON!!! if the worst comes to the worst zebina can play cb tho hes crap there

ericspano

Mar 28, 2006
Badass Devil said:
if the worst comes to the worst zebina can play cb tho hes crap there
is there anywhere he's not crap? :p

I think if we can get Kovac to stay, we'll be set for Serie B, that's if Tudor stays aswell... Otherwise we have a lot of youngsters too, it wouldn't hurt to see them play, they've been signed to Juve for a reason!

We just have to remember that this isn't Serie A anymore, some of the "crap" players will be superstars in this league...Plus, Buffon in nets? We don't even need CBs! lol

Eric

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)