Cassano - Overrated ? (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
What do u guys / girls think of him ?

Does he actually make you feel like he is going to be Italy's torch bearer or the next Golden Boy of Italian football ?

I personally think hes good but not as great as people think he is.

There are few other youngsters who i have more faith in.

Whats your opinion ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
he certainly wasnt worth the 20 mill roma paid bari.not yet anyways.

what roma is doing is rear a replacement for totti. they bought cassano right after they won their scudetto. add to that the fact that totti has become his mentor at the team.

he's certainly made a lot of appearances for em though

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
He is talented, but also overrated.

Hydde? Unstoppable? Which league were you following???

He could be great, but he's nowhere near as good as people are saying. I haven't quite understood what all the hype is about yet...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
well he is overrated but he's also very talented,dont get angry but all this cricism is only cuz he doesnt play for juve,personally i think he can get better than DP but yes he's a little overrated.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
is only cuz he doesnt play for juve
Say what?

I don't care who he plays for. He is yet to show his potential. He hasn't done anything out of the ordinary - and cuz of that I don't understand the hype. I'm not just talking shit cuz he plays for Roma.

He could become great and he could be shite. We wouldn't know yet, cuz he hasn't flourished.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
he can easily become a better player than e.g. de piero
I don't agree with that. Cassano is talented but there's alot of hype around him that shouldn't be there. His personality will be his downfall IMO.

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

Say what?

I don't care who he plays for. He is yet to show his potential. He hasn't done anything out of the ordinary - and cuz of that I don't understand the hype. I'm not just talking shit cuz he plays for Roma.

He could become great and he could be shite. We wouldn't know yet, cuz he hasn't flourished.
Yeah when Dp was the same age he had scored many wonder goals and a hattrick against parma. He took baggio's place!!!!!:cool::cool:
I dont see cassano taking totti'd place......

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
there are better players worth talking about than cassano
Agreed. The kid is talented but there are better prospects in Europe and around the globe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)