Carvalho to Chelski for 30 Million :| (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Yeah.....that's what I think as well. As for Paolo Ferreira........ :rolleyes:
Ferreira is pretty good as an attacking defensive wing. He flubbed a pass that resulted in the first goal scored in Euro 2004, and that was pretty much the last we saw of him until the final. Back then, that was the right move (Scolari replaced him with Miguel). But overall, he's a solid player.

...but not near 25MM EUR solid. :dazed:

Carvalho is worth about as much as the best defenders out there right now, IMO. His form has been fantastic. He doesn't have as long of a track record at this level, but for the past year he's been playing like a Paolo Maldini in his better days in central defense -- smart plays, no mistakes, incredibly clean headers and tackles.

.. but 30MM EUR?!?! :dazed:

Wow. Between just Ferriera and Carvalho, FC Porto is now 55MM EUR richer.

I won't even mention Mourinho.

FC Porto

May 31, 2004
just a few corrections to what I've written earlier:

Paulo Ferreira was transfered for 20 million. (not 25)
Deco for 21 - Quaresma came in exchange,costed Porto 6 million.
Ricardo Carvalho :25million + 5million (if he reaches certain objectives while at CFC)
Mourinho:Chelsea payed 6 million to get Porto to release him,not 1million....

30million for a central defender is a lot of money but just remember that Real payed 25million for Samuel... :) and Carvalho(also known as 'Baresi' by FCP supporters...) is far better!!!!No doubt about it...

Oh,unconfirmed yet but almost official:
Diego signed a 4yr deal with Porto,a 8million transfer! :)
And Seitaridis is travelling with the rest of the team to the US and Canada... :) ....

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Yeah.....that's what I think as well. As for Paolo Ferreira........ :rolleyes:
yup....hahah, he's shite. what a waste of money :rofl:

i hate chelsea, coz i hate maurinho :p i agree that he's a gr8 coach, but his attitude just sucks :yuck: i dont care how many trophies he won/will win, but that attitude......:dontcare:

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
i hate chelsea, coz i hate maurinho :p i agree that he's a gr8 coach, but his attitude just sucks :yuck: i dont care how many trophies he won/will win, but that attitude......:dontcare:
same feelings I have about him.......he can eat my poo that sob!! :fero:

FC Porto

May 31, 2004
I guess nobody really likes his attitude.Arrogant,always full of himself.....
Thing is that he gets that goin' in his favour and partly that's how he motivates his players,believe me.
As a coach/manager and specially as a Men leader, he's brilliant anyway.

(nosubstitute959, one guy that really must hate Mourinho is "yours" Manuel José.... from the time he got replaced by Mourinho at Uniao Leiria)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i hate mourinho aswell. but you can't deny, he's great coach.

as for ferreira, even if i had 1billion€, i wouldn't give 20mil€ for him. :)

vedder

Jun 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by FC Porto ] ++
just a few corrections to what I've written earlier:

Paulo Ferreira was transfered for 20 million. (not 25)
Deco for 21 - Quaresma came in exchange,costed Porto 6 million.
Ricardo Carvalho :25million + 5million (if he reaches certain objectives while at CFC)
Mourinho:Chelsea payed 6 million to get Porto to release him,not 1million....

30million for a central defender is a lot of money but just remember that Real payed 25million for Samuel... :) and Carvalho(also known as 'Baresi' by FCP supporters...) is far better!!!!No doubt about it...

Oh,unconfirmed yet but almost official:
Diego signed a 4yr deal with Porto,a 8million transfer! :)
And Seitaridis is travelling with the rest of the team to the US and Canada... :) ....
carvalho0 was known as the "kaiser" not "baresi"........
fabiano was bought for 2 million euros.

vedder

Jun 18, 2003
carvalho is worth 30 mil. he´s the best in the world. if nesta cost 30 million why can´t carvalho cost the same???
ferreira was overpayed but tht´s chelsea problem...........

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Bloody Hell! Chelski really have taken away the point of transfer negotiations! they just pull out the dough-it's crazy! how is any other team supposed to compete with that!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well nobody can compete with that. I'm disgusted at the way Chelsea just buy players haphazardly, and them offload them like they're nothing. Its a rediculous way of operating, and I hope that it hurts their performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)