Carvalho to Chelski for 30 Million :| (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
He is supposedly in London now and will sign tomorrow.

All i can say is F*CK YOU ROMAN.

24 Million on Drogba.... 30 on Carvalho..... absolutely ridiculous.

Chelsea are runing the game. Everyone at the club gets salaries that range from 3 - 5 Million

:groan::groan::groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This is getting ridiculous. Chelsea have so much money that they can't be bothered to negotiate their transfers, so they just throw money in people's faces. The transfer market is quickly becoming a farce

Jul 19, 2003
How about those 25 million they spent on Paolo Ferreira..........fvckin disgusting. If Nedved had signed for them, we could've had our whole transfer campaign covered.........maybe even gotten Ronnie.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
This is getting ridiculous. Chelsea have so much money that they can't be bothered to negotiate their transfers, so they just throw money in people's faces. The transfer market is quickly becoming a farce
and we haven't seen the end of it.i'd be surprised if roman was the last of these multi-million takeovers.

FC Porto

May 31, 2004
They have the money...let's see if they'll have a TEAM also...

Great deal for Porto,of course....another one...
25 P.Ferreira + 15 Deco(plus Quaresma coming in) + 30 R.Carvalho =
70million and a great player...
oh,plus 1 million for letting Mourinho go...
Pinto da Costa(Porto's chairman) always said our players wouldn't go out cheap... ;)

Even better is that Real Madrid aren't taking anyone from us(so far,at least...)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
You've found a foolish customer in Chelsea.........and congratulations for that.
Well, the sums are foolish, but the players are certainly awesome. Carvalho is a hell of a player, will be a great player for Chelsea.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I thought Drogba cost 35millions?

Damn! if Moggi still dont want to buy any new defender soon......we'll be playing youngster at the back line like Urbano.....or Konko:scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)