Cartoon anger is a misrepresentation (1 Viewer)

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #61
    Enron said:
    I dont think Ive heard Denmark preach Democracy. But anyways different countries have different rules concerning freedom of speech. And while it does sometimes suck when what people have to say offends you. You do have the right to disagree and protest in a civilized manner. And with these rights you can be assured that youre voice will be heard. But people do not have the right to this:
    gee enron, thanx for going finding the most representing muslims. I'm hoping to see them in the next meeting.

nothing personal ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Zé Tahir said:
    No, you do accept them, that's why they are everywhere. By now you are all used to it, it's an accepted aberration now. Point is, these people who are reacting are just looking for reasons to react and we all know that. I bet 99% of them couldn't sit down and write a whole page over why they're upset. Second, what this article shows is that most people are not on the streets and burning embassies, and everyone should know that.
    We accept it or not, the peolple reacting are demanding more than an apology, what is it that they want?

Or let me put it in another words, what do the more understanding Muslims want more than an apology, because if an apology is ALL they want, they can make those members that can't write that page, calm down and go back to their lives.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Zé Tahir said:
    gee enron, thanx for going finding the most representing muslims. I'm hoping to see them in the next meeting.

nothing personal ;)
    Just trying to make a point. Check out what people have the right to.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    Why should they be in war? I know how they are and I know how they wait for the silliest thing just to show their aggression.

Why be in war?
    Maresca said:
    just for making my view clear. I do not think that the reaction of moslems is OK. actionly I hate this behaiviour, and it is a shame. But I know at the same time in which culture and under which conditions these people are living, most of these people have nothing else in their mind exept "americans and the west hate us" "they try to destroy Islam" "Americans help Israel" "Americans are in Irak". because of this I am not surprised how a part of "moslems" are reacting.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    Jeeks said:
    We accept it or not, the peolple reacting are demanding more than an apology, what is it that they want?

Or let me put it in another words, what do the more understanding Muslims want more than an apology, because if an apology is ALL they want, they can make those members that can't write that page, calm down and go back to their lives.
    Totally agree with you. I don't know who the fvck they think they are. Representants of Prophet Muhammad and God?? Trust me, they are only using this as an excuse to be mad at the West.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Zé Tahir said:
    Totally agree with you. I don't know who the fvck they think they are. Representants of Prophet Muhammad and God?? Trust me, they are only using this as an excuse to be mad at the West.
    exactly.. and they give Islam a wrong and bad images, just like the terorists in Irak and elswhere..

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    The Masses can protest how they wish to .....Protest are done to make a point about thier opinions and beliefs......

As For an appology?? that is not enough i think....what is done is done...reactions are what we can wait for.....not violent ones but in an organized fashion of peacefull demonstrations (the way the the real Islamic Religion is)

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Zé Tahir said:
    I totally agree. The bad apples have come out with no intention but to spoil the bunch. I only wish more Muslim leaders would call for this to end. I mean Denmark is probably not going to behead the editor of the paper or their queen. I mean they might but Im going to guess no.:)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I'm out of this thread, otherwise bad things will happen.

Enron bruvva, let's go kick some newbies ass.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Jeeks said:
    Still this does not answer the question I asked Tahir.
    They think that they are defending Islam with their behaiviour, most of these people are brainwashed, and think they will go into heaven, when they "defend" their relligion

Dhaliwich

Aug 24, 2003
    ReBeL said:
    I posted the link of Daily Telegraph which is a respected English newspaper...

Or don't you think also that England's newspapers are much better than your silly newspapers...

Your queen doesn't deserve respect after what she said...

Oh I apologise! A newspaper couldn't misinterpate something! Cause.... that never happened before... *yeah right*

And for the record I read what the queen wrote, and what that newspaper wrote is a far from the truth as you can get! The queen is viewed by most muslims as one of the only danish officials who respect muslims.

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #79
    Enron said:
    I totally agree. The bad apples have come out with no intention but to spoil the bunch. I only wish more Muslim leaders would call for this to end. I mean Denmark is probably not going to behead the editor of the paper or their queen. I mean they might but Im going to guess no.:)
    there in lies the problem with Islam today. There is no one or two leaders...there are leaderz....to many cooks, u know what I mean? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)