Cartoon anger is a misrepresentation (3 Viewers)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
everyonne is equal here no matter what race or religion if u dont like it well, that is no reason to insult the person maybe just the opinion, if everyone thought the same it would b a boring world...if one broke the rule and other did the same the punishment it should b equal no matter what how many posts or wateva...fair is fair...

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Thats all correct. But mods dont see everything and therefore they dont ban/warn/whatever everything that upsets us. And sometimes they are a bit lenient with certain members of the forum. But such is life.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Enron said:
Thats all correct. But mods dont see everything and therefore they dont ban/warn/whatever everything that upsets us. And sometimes they are a bit lenient with certain members of the forum. But such is life.
seems it is this way which is a sad fact!

Dec 24, 2005
Tom said:
That first post is a very well written and objective piece, one of the few I've read anywhere actually.

I've got several qualms/points with this whole thing.

1) How DARE anybody tell the western world we aren't allowed to publish such cartoons when anti-semitic imagery is apparently all over the press in the Muslim world

2) If anybody put in newspapers offensive pictures of Jesus, you wouldn't (I'd bet my bottom dollar) see ANY violent protests, let alone people encouraging the beheading of those responsible for the offence

3) Why the hell were none of these morons arrested that were marching through the streets inciting violence/murder against "those who offend islam" yet a couple of folk who did a counter protest, doing something or other with images of Muhammed, were arrested immediately. HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD!?

Why on earth we tolerate these people living in our society is beyond me and the government should me ashamed of themselves. They make me fucking sick and are an absolute joke. These twats should be shipped off to where they came from, and if they won't go voluntarily, should face a firing squad.
I couldn't agree with you more..... Excellent post.... If people dont know the rules of freedom of speech in Denmark, they should not talk about , and no the US law and the Danish aren't similar in any case.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)