Cartoon anger is a misrepresentation (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I remember reading an article written by a man who frequented the middle east and other surrounding countries about the situation after Katrina hit the Gulf Coast this past summer. He stated that after seeing such atrocities and terrible examples of human behavior in New Orleans that he realized the United States is one of the most uncivilized places in modern-day society. I recall him moving on to say the Tsunami disaster painted the picture of civilized society in the 21st century..

I would like to see him write an article such as that now. It didn't even make sense five months ago.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yep. Before I transferred to this University I went to school with about 8. And one Albanian. They were cool dudes, one of my friends roomed with the Albanian. They were the most friendly guys ever. I was a bright eye'd 18 year old kid and they were all 23 and older. They were older brothers. Took me to bars, introduced me to loose women. It was a pretty sweet year.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If all Bosnians are like that guy who was wearing an "Ice Cube" sweatshirt in Behind Enemy Lines...they must be quite an awesome group of people.

Cop said stop freeze.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Maresca said:
so I guess, if I was suppose to start this, I must start with 01 , no?
Well its your choice. There are no rules but meters usually read multiple digits. Like 01 or 001 etc. But you could just have a single digit if you wanted.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Enron said:
Well its your choice. There are no rules but meters usually read multiple digits. Like 01 or 001 etc. But you could just have a single digit if you wanted.
I there a detailed declaration of that in "nick against the world". I guess it is to complicated ;) and why is there no fapping thread here.. :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Maresca said:
I there a detailed declaration of that in "nick against the world". I guess it is to complicated ;) and why is there no fapping thread here.. :D
I think Pado would have the honor of that.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Stephan said:
? mods i dont understand why you banned rebel and didnt saw that hambon insulted him first....no offense to hambon but the rules should be same for everyone.....or you just look who has been here longer and has more posts gets the mods respect?

:disagree:
u have a point stephan sorry Hambon ur comment towards Rebel was uncalled for mate!! :disagree: ....well where is the Justice? :faq1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)